Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time


How do you keep up with time?
A wall calendar?
100_1586 
I like my Lang wall holder, I have gotten the coffee one the past two years. I really like them and they were different! Nice to have to jot down birthdays and count how long until…
100_1583
This cutie was in the latest Mollie Makes. I know the picture is light but honestly it is that way hanging too. I hope the other months are darker ;)
Than I have these
100_1593
I have one for my work, birthdays, any fun I may have ;)
and one for logging books!
It started last year because I found one on sale and, well it was ON SALE, so I started keeping up with what I was reading and bought and it has been helpful to keep track of which month of a magazine I have already. I just bought a Romantic Homes last week and went yesterday and got another, I knew they weren’t the same but worried I had repeated the one from last week. Thankfully not BUT it has happened ;)
This year I would not have bought two but I went to get the owl one and there weren’t any :(
I picked the flower one and a few weeks later a HUGE stack of the owls appeared, I am weak people, weak!
So again I will have two!!
I am ready to plan my year, be on time and my only resolution is to NOT forget a birthday! I think I can do it.
Really wish everyone was on Facebook, sooooo easy to remember there! lol
Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. You are so organized! I have bought the same magazine twice too! Oops!
    I better check my calender to see who's birthday is coming up..thanks for the reminder!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me my friend. I love your coffee calendar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just let the time fly by! I don't even use an organizer anymore. I'm happier this way even if I don't get as much done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one calendar at my laptop table, one by our home PC, one in the kitchen and one for the princess. then I have a small day planner for my purse and 3 larger ones (one for personal use, one for business and one just for bills). So, I use a lot of calendars! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Lange calendar! And your purse ones are great ideas. I just bought a duplicate this past weekend and I may just have to use your idea. It certainly would make things much better!

    Happy new Year Lisa!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete