I am starting a new blog in hopes this will help all my friends comment and read without being asked for a password!!
pupylov was STOLEN from me :(
sigh….
I am excited to roll out
pupylov memories
I am excited for a new year and excited to make
CHANGES!!
Thank you for sticking with me!
Hugs, Lisa
Sophie will go to sleep now ;)
wonderful, lisa!!!! i'm so happy to follow you here now, i must become a better bloggy friend! love & hugs!!!
ReplyDeletechristina!
oxo
How can someone steal your blog??? Do you still have all your posts and pictures and stuff?? I am positively itching to start blogging again. Maybe I will - this motivates me.
ReplyDeleteI am gping to delet all my blogs if thigs. I cannot see what I am typing on this one and if I do see it I cannot correct the cursor is off. I am not blog happy today I think I am done
DeleteOK this comment type works!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteJust palying lol