Sunday, January 22, 2012

How do you edit?


This little cutie I made today on befunky!

I never used picnik but there is a sadness in blogland and beyond that it will be gone as of April.

I have used photoscape for years. A blog friend recommended it to me a few years ago and I really like it. I actually don't use half of what it does and was excited this week to lighten up a dark picture and it was just great. 
I am not a techie, but I do learn with easy instructions and things I feel are pretty logical. I like photoscape and will still use it. 

I do like befunky it was fun to use all the effects and there is an app for my iPhone so posting on blogger there will be better. 

These are two FREE photo editing that are easy. Above is my first attempt with befunky and it was less than 5 minutes. And I tried lots of effects I didn't like. I found croping easier on the phone app than the computer one but it was fine.
Photoscape is the one I use to add words to a photo. Good fonts and easy to do. Look for photoscape on cnet.com. This a a great tech site. I go there for reviews of any electronic and for free software downloads. The downloads are virus and ad free. Very safe. They are a great resource!

So goodbye picnik and I hope you all find something that works for you!
Hugs, Lisa



2 comments:

  1. I am wearing black..................
    WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH OUT THAT PICNIK ?
    :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. My windows photo program and paint are what I use most but I do like the frames that picknick had. I'll look up the photoscape. thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete