Love it !
No matter what form!
I got these for Christmas.
If you haven't visited Everyday is a Holiday you really should.
Jenny and Aaron are amazing!
I am addicted to these
As I do love Hello Kitty we go back to the '70's, yea I know but we are old friends ;)
BUT the flavors in this pink and red collection are all just wonderful! TJ Maxx has them at a great price!
Stationary!
I L O V E paper!
These were in the clearance at TJ Maxx.
We got a new one close to my house, I am in trouble ;)
Ok these are a different fix, but still candy to me!!
Hope you are having a great week!
Hugs, Lisa
Sweeties and Magazines, what more could a girl want ;o)
ReplyDeleteThose HK sweeties look delish xx
Great choices!!! Magazines to call to me!!!
ReplyDeleteDeb :)
Hi Lisa, Great fun reading your post today. Love the candy and the magazines. Cupcakes are rare around our house now but we ate a ton of them when Mu children were young. The book is cute. Cup cakes are feel good food. smile.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jeanne
Looks like all kinds of fun goodies to me! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLisa I like your new blog! I wish I could sit down and read all of your magazines and the book. And the new cupcake prints are so much fun! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLots of fun treasures Lisa!
ReplyDeletelove all your goodies...I had a sticker of the tiered cupcakes....cherry
ReplyDeleteHey Lisa
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog - cute! Yippe for you and all your yummy "candy!"
Thanks so much for popping by sweet friend!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Leann
Hey Liza! Your post is so bright, colorful & pretty. I met Jenny & Aaron in California at an event I went to & they are so sweet. Jenny is soooooooooooo cute!!! Hope you are having a great week & have a great weekend planned. I'm headed to a Flea Market. HUGS!
ReplyDeleteCharlene
My word Lisa :-) Lovely stuff, :-) x x x
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteYou have some great eye candy here and thanks for showing us.
I received a card from a friend with the cupcakes, on the tiered plate.
Looks like some lovely magazines and books to read, enjoy
Hugs
Carolyn
So glad I found your blog. I'm now following on the new Linky tool. Follow back so we can stay connected with this great new tool. See you soon, Lori
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa, thanks so much for stopping by and a big thank you for checking out my Pinterest boards! I didn't realize they'd be so much FUN! Hopefully this new feeling will wear off as my house will surely go from bad to worse in the cleaning dept very soon! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI do love me some TJ maxx! Im looking for a big clock this weekend and may need to head out to one. unlike you who has a new one close by, I have to drive an hour to get to one! (I live in the boonies!)I would have to head to rochester or buffalo! oh darn.. you know that means a day of shopping! lol!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your puppy pinkeep.. just adorable!
have a great weekend
xoxo
vivian