Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dotty Swap

I am very late posting my wonderful swap loot!
And I forgot to take pics of what I sent , gosh I am not doing well ;)
I was lucky enough to to have Sarah Thompson of  Sing and don't be Silent as my partner.
She did a very good job!!
How cute!! And she drew dots all over the box!

Cupcake papers! AND pink, she must be my best friend ;)
Look at the pillows, a heart one and a square one! Dots and puppies how perfect!
Paper with dots!!! Big smile!!
How pretty the paper and the ribbons!

But look at this!!
P E R F E C T!!
I am so lucky to have had such a great partner!
I sent her a deck of cards, cupcake papers, tape and made her a book mark. We are both readers too ;)
Hope you guys are enjoying what is left of your weekend and enjoy your week!

Hugs, Lisa







5 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    I'm so glad you like your swap gifts! I had so much fun putting it all together. And I LOVE what you gave me too. I was just playing with the cards the other night! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap...so great getting goodies in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swap Liza.. oh you make me laugh :-) Your happy enough, just with the paper :-) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lisa,
    You received some wonderful treasures. Your swap partner knew you well. Thank you for stopping by for a visit at Bunny Cottage. We had not visited each other in quite a while, and I was so happy to hear from you. Hope you are having a good week thus far, my friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete