Saturday, May 5, 2012

Changes are coming

 

I am on the verge of another life change.

100_0826

I will be getting this and all my goodies out of storage.

100_0955_thumb[2]

WOW!

I have a lot of stuff.

These goodies will find a home in my new home.

75213_2688378948570_1829350332_1632315_2001246243_n

The girls are coming too ;)

This fall, if all works out, we will be in our own little spot with our own little kitchen.

I cannot wait.

Stay tuned. I am excited to decorate and celebrate the holidays in my new little spot.

Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Good luck. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting Lisa!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRAT'S!!! That is very exciting news!!!Looking forward to all the "changes" in your new home!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I'm excited for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll come and help you pack. Put all three of you in a big box and take you home :-) Good luck Lisa and ladies....
    :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete