
Good Morning to all in blog land! I have to share some unhappy news our family has been trying to process for 2 weeks. My sweet cousin Christine and her Husband Chuck found out that their youngest Chase has stage 4 Neoblastoma. He has 3 tumors and spots on liver and kidneys. He was in the Hospital for 2 weeks and has been home and doing well since Friday! Chase turned 9 months on Friday the day he got to go home! We are still not sure how to handle all this we lost Christine's mom 2 years ago to an inoperable brain tumor. SO it has been alot to handle! Please help us pray for Chase and his family as we wait to see how this goes.
Hugs, Lisa
Oh, no. Your poor family, I'm so sorry. It's so awful when a child is sick. Adults at least can comprehend what is happening, but the little ones are just scared. I'm glad he's doing better and I will pray for the family. He's sure a cutie!God Bless you all!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHH Miss Lisa, I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do? You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLisa, that is so sad, I know how hard it is to deal with things like this. I will keep you and Chase and your family in my prayers! Hang in there sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Margaret B
I am so sorry you are going through this, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Chase and his family. God Bless and stay strong.
ReplyDeleteHI LIsa,
ReplyDeleteI am greatful all is well on our home front. I know the stress you must feel is much greater than us waiting for a safe and healthy delivery . Chase will be in our prayers!!
Sabrina
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about little Chase. I will pray for him and for the whole family. God be with you all!
As for your Prince coming along; be patient. He's out there; the Lord will bring him along at just the right time. You can't hurry love!
Blessings,
Sandi
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI came to thank you for coming by, then read your news.
I am so sorry, and we are praying for him.
Hold on tight. Our Lord is hanging onto you and He won't let go!!
Love and prayers,
Barbara Jean