Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Missing...

Please Help!!

I NEED this teapot/coffee pot



It is Queens China Chelsea Toile Pink I found them at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods (all same company) The one I bought had a chip and all the rest are gone! If you live in the Raleigh Area Let me know if you see it,(I've hit Cary, Apex, Brier Creek) If you live else where I'd be willing to pay for it and shipping. It's $7.99 and I can't have my tea party without it! {sigh}

THANKS!!!!

HUGS!!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. That is one cute tea pot! I hardly ever get to the city so I hope someone else finds it for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How soon do you need it? Have you tried ebay?
    Or does Home Goods have online shopping?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    amy@maisonbelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. Is this an emergency? Are you having an emergency tea party or a decorating crisis, LOL!
    Good luck with the hunt, may the force be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, I saw your comment on another blog and your picture of a pup - that's where I got hooked. Then when I came to your site and saw your "Just a thought" on the left side of the page - that's a saying I have taped to my computer! OK, it's not a "saying" but you know what I mean. Your blog is so cute - I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had one in our area ;) I would head right over there and search the entire store for you!
    Should I put a shout out alert on my Blog? I will...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa,
    I hope you find one!!!

    Thanks for coming by to see me often.
    I love seeing your name on my comment page.

    blessings,
    Barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie! That's very sweet! If you think someone would want to help I'd be ever so greatful! Thanks so much for offering.
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you find one soon,...it is adorable.
    have a great night.
    chasity

    ReplyDelete