A very special pass it on gift!! I commented on this great box on her blog and she sent it to me!!!! How great is that!!
Thanks so much Margret! I just love it! It was not put away after Easter!
HUGS to all my blogger buddies! Lisa
ps I'm taking notes on favorites and will get together some pass it ons later!
hi lisa!
ReplyDeleteagreed -- blogging friends are so special! what fun goodies.
xo
what a super sweet thing for her to do! and it is very cute.
ReplyDeletehave a great day.
chasity
isn't wonderful to shout out to a friend any time of day....same interests, new perspectives on things, alot of the same thoughts. The true meaning of just plain nice. have a great day. Heidi
ReplyDeleteps, nice wallpaper...LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the little birdies!!!! Did you make those? I am trying to get my giveaway gift sewn, but you are right when you say, working full time and trying to keep up with the blogging is hard!!! But it sure is fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Margaret B
Wow, that was really nice of her! Very cute. The bloggy world has been so neat!
ReplyDeleteGreat luggage box!!! Hmmmm wonder where you might have gotten that??? hehehe!! You have some GREAT stuff there!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCute little box. How kind of Margret to pass it along to you. I've found all of the people I blog with neat people!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't put that away, either. After all, it's PINK!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa, The only bad thing about blogging is that there's never enough time to completely catch up!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry though, I did forget about the pansy that you mentioned. I will happily get the pattern back out for you whenever you're ready, so no worries! And whatever color you want too!
Cathy