Thursday, May 28, 2009

JoAnn Fabrics

I went to JoAnn Fabrics this weekend it was the Holiday AND there were coupons and sales SOOOOOO
I had to get this

they were $4.98 and 30% off and 10% extra with coupon! Soooo...
I had to have this

30%off and 10% extra off and there was exactly 1 yard left, the pink floss was .29 and 10% off and who doesn't need pink floss?

So I was making my way to check out and OH YEAH, I need the new Romantic Homes Elyse from Cottage has an article in it must have oh look 10% off and extra 10% with coupon must HAVE

Then I was waiting my turn when I noticed these pretty stamp sets and WHAT does that say $2.50 these are all $2.50 AND 10% with coupon???? SO
I got this one

and this one


WELL I did ignore the candy at the checkout!!!!

Hope you all had a great week!!
Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Everything looks like so much FUN! Don't you just love unloading all of your purchases when you get home and going through everything? It looks like you got a bargain on the stamps, they can be spend-ee when you buy more that 1 or 2 at a time. What do you do with your embroidery floss, do you embroider? I have a ton of the stuff I got from my great grandmother. I always wanted to learn how to do it, but am on the edge of selling it all in a garage sale since I don't know what to do with it.

    I have a little something for you to check out at my blog, so come and stop by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    Love those fabrics!!
    Can't wait to see what you do with them. =0)

    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely buys and such bargains, love the stamps.
    Your fabric in your previous post is beautiful and I love your little figures, what treasures!
    Take care
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha1 Ignored the candy, huh? ☺ The fabric is beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa!

    That really gave me the giggles! I love your purchases........and, after all.........you DID skip the candy after all. Those stamps were a killer deal. ......I'd zip my hiney right over there so I could put them in my cupboard with my other 200 un-used stamps.

    Thanks for all the scoop on the giveaways. Who knows...we may win! Wouldn't that be fun!

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend chickie!

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.!! You have awesome taste. It seems that you had a good time at Joann Fabrics. Love those fabrics..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful selection of those fabrics... I too love to buy beautiful fabrics and other stuff from Joann Fabrics...

    ReplyDelete