Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blue Monday!


Hi I'm back after loosing my computer this is the first Blue Monday I have been able to get back to this! So enough with the boring parts!
Here are some of my blue birds in my collection!

primpenny on ebay does such a great job with these!
Have a Happy Blue Monday and visit Sal at SmilingSal for more Blue Monday!

16 comments:

  1. Cute bluebirds, they are very Springlike and cheery. Hope you don't have a blue Monday and everything goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh too sweet!

    great for blue monday!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little trio is too too precious!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bluebirds! Lisa your link is wrong on Mr Linky ...you entered "blogsopt" instead of "blogspot"...you might want to go add your link again...so others can find you! Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    What darling little birdies! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Blue Monday.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love the bluebirds!! I'm going to ebay later today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What precious blue birds. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these little birds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm. i have always kind of wanted that kreativ blogger award. should i grab it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are adorable!!
    Sweet!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, seems like we crossed paths once before... or am I thinking of a different vet tech?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh they are so cute! Very lovely.

    Thank you for visiting my blog. I used to be a veterinary nurse in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Lisa, I'm Holly! I saw you as the winner over at Debi's and thought I'd come introduce myself. Congratulations! Aren't give aways so much fun?

    Those little blue birds are really cute!

    I hope you can come see me some time! ♥

    ReplyDelete