Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Woo-Hoo Wednesday!!

164
Another Great Wednesday!!
See this lovely book
100_0904
I bought it and LOVE it
But it came with a bonus!!
100_0903
A whole year of this! This is my first issue! How great!!
The room on the front is Tony Shalhoub’s (of  Monk) Martha’s Vineyard home!
Great place really homey and not at all Hollywood!
So if you are interested in The Farm Chick’s Cookbook (not just for cooking) Grab a copy and get a bonus!
Hugs, Lisa

22 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa...i LOVE Farm Chicks too...alot

    i'll check this out

    sending love...
    one week to Teddy !
    kary

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, that looks like a fun book!!! can't wait to see what you cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's already in my cupboard!

    Woohoo!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was browsing through the cookbook when I was at Border's the other day!it looked wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! What a great deal! I've been reading Country Living for forever, it seems. So glad it's still around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,

    Looks like a lovely book and what a bonus with the magazine, for a year ~ lucky.

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to, but don't think they sell them here !
    Never mind eh !
    Maybe I can track down a copy :-)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming by to 'catch up'. I did just read the posts available without going to older ones. Thanks so much for your various notes on my blog. I think being a vet assistant would be rewarding - in so many ways. I understand not wanting to be a vet. I like your header and woo-hoo pictures. Cute. Love the rain photo! Good idea on the happy thoughts post. Take care! See ya next time! Jenn Oh yes, I love the country livig magazine. Good deal you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of fun. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo, Lisa, lucky you! Love both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love Monk and I love Country Living! :) I haven't gotten my issue yet...

    I have been think about the Farm Chicks cook book. Maybe I'll have to get it...hhhmmmm!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen the book - haven't bought it yet. What are you going to try in it? I still am lovin' our American Country Living 'cause there aren't too many of our magazines left out there. I'll be on the lookout for the British version though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Country Living (though I think the UK edition is a little different) I get so inspired by it! Have a great day! Karen.
    ps. No probs shipping book out to US x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lisa, I saw that somewhere recently but didn't stop to look. I guess I will have to check it out! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a very sweet deal, the book AND the subscription! Enjoy! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great deal, Lisa! I already subscribe to CL and can't wait to get my next issue because I love Monk!!!!!! :-)

    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful to get a years subscription! Mine have just lapsed and I'm not 'allowed' to renew them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's for dinner? :) Enjoy your book! Are you loving your PINK Vera Bradley goodies? They were to die for! Hubby & I are talking about heading out that way this summer. If we do... we gotta meet up! HUGS! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lisa,

    Blog hopping today. Stumbled on your blog. It's so sweet! Love the background...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I do want to get this book...how do you get the bonus Country Living magazine..did you order it from somewhere? xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lisa,

    that cookbook looks awesome and you got a free year subscription to CL? A very good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have (and love!) the FarmChicks cookbook and just spent time in that Country Living this past week. Talented minds think alike!!
    XXX~LillySue

    ReplyDelete