HHAPPY EASTER my sweet friend!!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day. I finally got my swap gifts all stitched. Now to do the glittered pins & get them wrapped & outta here. Sorry to be sort of missing in action but, I have been a crafting FOOL! Did you have a wonderful Easter Sunday? We had hubby's 87 year old Dad with Alzheimer's here & a widow friend of mine for lunch. Everyone is gone & I am going to REST! Just wanted to wish you happy peeps! HUGS! Charlene
Happy Easter Lisa, and glad that you were able to celebrate with your Grandmothers 80th birthday. Love the new look to your blog, the sweet header and forget- me-nots background.
Hello Lisa darling thanks so much for visiting my cottage and for the kind comments you left behind, much appreciated. I am delighted that our blogs crossed, now I have a lovely world to visit on daily basis.
Happy Easter Lisa! Hope you have a good one! xo Vanessa
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog Lisa. Happy Easter to you, too! It's such a nice day here in NC.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture you posted of the cute chicks!
Happy Easter Lisa! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Lisa.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Happy Easter Lisa! I hope you have a day filled with wonder and joy!
ReplyDeleteJanelle
wishing you a wonderful Easter Sunday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your Easter wishes Lisa. I hope Easter day is a blessing to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jeanne
Happy Easter Lisa♥
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the sweet day!
ReplyDeleteLori Ann
Happy Easter Lisa! Lovely pictures :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Easter to you too Lisa! have a wonderful week ahead as well!
ReplyDeleteA blessed and joyous Easter to you, from That Old House!
ReplyDeleteHe is Risen!
Cass
Happy Easter Lisa!
ReplyDeleteHope you have lots of fun and fond memories of today!!! Love ya,Lori
Happy Easter. Hope it is a blessed one my sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rebecca
Happy Easter greetings to you, my sweet friend! I love all of your vintage images! Thank you for sharing them with us! Love to you! Vicki
ReplyDeleteHHAPPY EASTER my sweet friend!!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day. I finally got my swap gifts all stitched. Now to do the glittered pins & get them wrapped & outta here. Sorry to be sort of missing in action but, I have been a crafting FOOL! Did you have a wonderful Easter Sunday? We had hubby's 87 year old Dad with Alzheimer's here & a widow friend of mine for lunch. Everyone is gone & I am going to REST! Just wanted to wish you happy peeps! HUGS! Charlene
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa: Wishing you a wonderful Easter. I love the new look on your blog, so pretty. Blessings, Martha
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you Lisa! I hope you had a great day celebrating our risen Savior!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Awh - how cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa...thanks so much for your Easter Greetings. I hope you had a lovely day too and a good week to come!
ReplyDeleteTake Care!
Happy Easter Lisa, and glad that you were able to celebrate with your Grandmothers 80th birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove the new look to your blog, the sweet header and forget- me-nots background.
Hugs
Carolyn
Hello Lisa darling thanks so much for visiting my cottage and for the kind comments you left behind, much appreciated. I am delighted that our blogs crossed, now I have a lovely world to visit on daily basis.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess
Hi Lisa
ReplyDeleteWe had a great day and I hope that you did too!
Thanks for the images, I just downloaded them. I have the day off and plan on doing some spring cleaning and visiting with blog friends.
Enjoy your week!'
Leann
I had a wonderful weekend slaving away in that yard I so love!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Happy Easter sweet friend! Enjoy the day. :)
ReplyDeletein case i haven't told you, i adore your banner-header!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful day~~~
Hope you had a wonderful Easter! Now have a great week!
ReplyDeleteOh I so love your new header...adorable!!! Have a blessed new week my friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteLisa, Hope you had a wonderful day and enough time off to enjoy! I'm making progress on the house. How about your curtains?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful drawing!
ReplyDeleteJudith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/
your new header is the cutest thing!!!
ReplyDelete