I love it too! And I used to read the British Country Home too. I wish magazines weren't so expensive, because I would buy them all! Happy Monday! Carol
Have I not said before, you ALWAYS seem to have the best magazines!!! If you ever need me to come over there and clean your coffee table up for you, (0; just let me know! ~tina
This is my favorite magazine too! I got my first issue when visiting England 7 years ago and loved it. Now I splurge sometimes and pick one up from the bookstore. My husband always buys me an issue for Christmas and puts it in my stocking. It's such a great magazine! I just wish it didn't cost so much. :(
Lisa, I just saw this issue of Country Living today and almost bought it...maybe I should go get the cookbook too! I've never gotten the British addition but am sure I'd like it. I sometimes buy another English home magazine and love it.
I love it too! And I used to read the British Country Home too. I wish magazines weren't so expensive, because I would buy them all!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
Carol
I'll see if I can find it, The cover looks so inviting, Have a great day.
ReplyDeletemakes me want to see more!
ReplyDeleteHave I not said before, you ALWAYS seem to have the best magazines!!! If you ever need me to come over there and clean your coffee table up for you, (0; just let me know! ~tina
ReplyDeleteHi Lovely Lisa, I just wanted to pop in and wish you a wonderful week :)
ReplyDeleteHugs Melly :)
Lisa I am receiving this magazine in the mail and it is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for being such a good friend to me and your recent comment. You truly touched my heart. I really appreciate it.
~Blessings, ~Melissa :)
Ohhh, Mary from Across the Pond brought mom a bunch of British versions of magazines she gets. So much fun to read and look though.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite magazine too! I got my first issue when visiting England 7 years ago and loved it. Now I splurge sometimes and pick one up from the bookstore. My husband always buys me an issue for Christmas and puts it in my stocking. It's such a great magazine! I just wish it didn't cost so much. :(
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen it but I'll have to watch for it. I bet they have different ideas, too! Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteLisa, I just saw this issue of Country Living today and almost bought it...maybe I should go get the cookbook too! I've never gotten the British addition but am sure I'd like it. I sometimes buy another English home magazine and love it.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog background too btw!
Nancy