Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello

No I am not dead. I just have not been inspired since I don’t have Easter to post about anymore.

I have been reading this

MOON_feature

It’s great!

I went to Barnes and Noble today and they are just the best place. I bought some books that are extensions of Jane Austen’s work. Some on sale Easter books, and a pretty new tote!

As Lent over I can shop. Wish my pocketbook knew that! hehehe

I am trying to visit around and see all my friends but the trees have leaves now and the flowers are beautiful so I have a allergy/sinus headache! I do love the out doors. Some rain could take the yellow smoke away though. I wish it would rain at night and beautiful all day!

spring

I hope you are all having a great week getting back from Spring Break. It has been a very long time since I had one.

Went to my Grandmother’s 80th Birthday party on Sunday and didn’t take my camera! I will get family to send me pictures. I know the one of the WHOLE family is just great!

Hugs, Lisa

20 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Now we can think about spring and how lovely it will be...flowers blooming and poor Jackson Brown with his grass allergies :( He is our first pet with allergies!
    I love going to the book store and looking at all those books.
    It's nice that you have your Grandma! I sure miss mine.
    Take care.
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stopped by to say hi...and noticed that sweet header. Is it new?? I love it,it's just adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Happy Birthday to your Grandmother and glad that your family could get together for Easter.
    That book looks interesting, I have not heard of it before.

    Have a lovely week and get over your sinus/headache.
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa- it's really raining here and things are greening up quickly. I always love a shopping trip to Barnes and Noble, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you scored some good finds. I love Jane Austen work...whats your favorite?
    I hope your headache goes away, I get them alot, Yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy Lisa,

    I'm so glad you had a good vacation, everyone needs one every now and then! I love Barnes & Noble, and my husband and I try to go at least once a week, if not more, sit for a while, drink (coffee for him, iced tea for me) and we just enjoy being together.

    Have a great day!
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the waiting list at the library for that book. I wish I could read faster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi lisa,

    your blog looks so cute! did you change it recently? i am feeling so behind in everything these days ... blogging, laundry! ugh.

    happy reading & shopping!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I am very happy to know that you are not dead! I hope you're feeling better soon...allergies don't sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Were you able to curb spending for all of Lent?! Good for you!!! Maybe I should try that next year...

    I'll also have to check out that book. I just added 8 books to my library hold list (I don't know what kind of crazy free time I THINK I have!)

    Always a joy to read your blog. :)

    Hugs!
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great Easter too! The book sounds great, and I have to say this "Barnes and Noble" book shop you often write about sounds wonderful, I wish we had one! Thanks for the comments you left for me yesterday, they are very much appreciated, have a great day, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you guys had a good time :) I absolutely love Jane Austen, what books did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the look of your blog..those forget-me-nots are darling...

    hooked on barnes and noble too...my favorite

    happy to stop by today, my friend

    kary
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa!
    I LOVE Barnes and Noble... I'm sure the coffee shop inside has something to do with it!! :)) hehe. I just sit, with my big ol' cup of java and read all of those fab and inspiring magazines!! We can make a day trip out of it! I wish we could go together and get lost in creativity for hours! :)
    Get inspired, and get motivated, girlie!! It must be in the water lately because I've been in quite a slump here, too! We'll get through...
    Love and big hugs,
    Christina
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I am sick of this yellow pollen coating all the surfaces. Even marring the looks of my plants. I'll be glad when it heads on down the road.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is hard to find blogging inspiration sometimes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute your blog design is! That book looks like a good one. I spied one at Barnes & Noble called "Bloodroot" and my hubby bought it for my birthday. Haven't started it yet, but plan to this weekend. Happy reading! (I love the EAster images).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lisa, it sure rained here all day. It does clean the air. Spring has come and is on it's way out. The blossoms are falling from all the rain. It will be cold tonight.

    The book looks good. I too love the big book stores. You can spend hours there. I enjoyed reading your blog today.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for stopping by food for thought, i was so excited to see that sarah even knows about my blog! i know one of the girls reviewed sugar queen this week too, how fun!

    i have her new book on my nightstand, been to busy to even crack the book, next week for sure, and i know it will be loaded with great ideas for food for thought.

    i hope you join in soon, if you love to read, cook, take pics, i would love to SEE what you are reading, every other saturday come by and say hi~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have to ask if the book's good! I JUST saw this book today at Barnes & Noble and held off since I'm in the middle of reading "The Lovely Bones" but I've read Sarah Addison Allen's other books and LOVED them! Let me know if it's a good read please! Suzie

    ReplyDelete