Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Sunday!



I have so enjoyed visiting with so many of you with your Spiritual Sunday posts and some of you share your faith when you are moved to do so. So I thought I would share a few on my favorite new things that I look at every day that lift me up.



So my picture taking is really bad and I didn't end up with one of my other plaque. It is a beautiful vintage post card and it says:
Pray: There for I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

These are some of my very favorites and I hope they will give you a lift today too!
Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa, for sharing your uplifting things around the house.
    They are lovely.

    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that I am getting to you a day late and a dollar short for Pink Saturday. Seems like the day just got away from me.

    The sun was out in the afternoon and all day today, so with all the rain we've had, I went outside to play.

    As always, it is a pleasure to come here to see what you are sharing and what you've been up to during the week. Thanks so much for making my weekend all ♥Pink and Pretty♥

    You are the ONLY one I know who changes her blog background more than me☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little pink chair, I would have snatched it up! Hope you have a loveleigh week Lisa! Great signs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and my daughter have the same discription.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    I am always so happy to have you drop by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and lovelies around the house. Have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete