Monday, August 24, 2009

Super Give away!!

Ok here it is!


But don't enter because I REALLY WANT this one. But she will have another next month so enter that one!
OKOKOK!!!! But I will not be your friend if you win and I don't! hehehehehehehehehe
Please visit Margret @ The French Bear she is a doll and you will LOVE her blog and her!! This is really amazing stuff and you will all love it!!
Hugs, Lisa

10 comments:

  1. those are the CUTEST!!!! sorry i am going over to enter, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! fingers crossed for YOU!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa! Cute little bears! I hope you win! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,

    Margaret does have a lovely blog and makes the most beautiful things.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to enter too! that bear is mine! hehehehe. But i won't hate you if you win.


    charmedwishes18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I wrote your name so many times, I got confused..... hehehe... only kidding, thank you so much for posting about the giveaway! You will want to watch for the next one too, seriously cute pin keep, that's all I'm saying....... giggle......
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sweetie.
    I know how hard it was for you to tell us about this. =0))

    blessings and hugs

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK
    I entered.
    If i win, i will share!!
    And you have witnesses. =0))
    blessings and smiles,

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope you win, they are very cute!

    ReplyDelete