Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's your style?

Several of you guys have posted about Home Goods having a giveaway and a style quiz. It is a quick and easy quiz and really kind of fun! Go try it!



Here is my result and I think it fits!

Lisa, you are a Country Eclectic
You have wide-ranging interests and influences and therefore appreciate a mix of styles, periods, and objects. You would never use a matching suite of furniture or could stand a home that seemed cookie-cutter. But you love the breezy, layered look of wonderfully personal beach houses and the happy florals of English cottages. Bringing the outdoors in makes you happy: a little chintz or ruffle or weathered furniture, urns filled with tennis rackets, colored glasses filled with cut flowers, vintage-looking, mixed tea cups, and all things that give a sense of a happy, simple life.
You value comfort. Your home is a warm and open friendly place, and you feel happiest when everyone is cared for and relaxed in your space. Elements like pillows, throws, overstuffed furniture, and good lighting set the mood. You may also enjoy layering different fabrics or mixing patterns to create a cozy effect.
Putting Your Style to Work!
With your style and needs in mind, here are a few tips that will help you make your home a little happier.

Hope you like this new insite to me!
Hugs, Lisa

10 comments:

  1. wasn't that a fun quiz? I like your style!! LOL

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty style you have Lisa! :)

    I'm sure mine would say Old World or Tuscan. I'll have to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's pretty thorough! I can't wait to take the quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you could of won, i wonder if we can take it twice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, looks like a fun quiz! did it tell you anything you didn't know already, like any a-ha moments? pretty descriptions.

    your package was mailed yesterday so hopefully you will receive it very soon. thank you again!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun taking that quiz wasn't it? I didn't win either...so sad. Could have used that shopping spree! LOL
    I can't even imagine spending $5000 there. I think it would take me a while, but I sure would have fun!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was FUN! I love doing this kind of thing. My result was country classic. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Lisa! I took it and got the same result! The only thing was that I didn't like any of the rooms so I just picked the one I didn't like the least! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa,

    Looks like a fun quiz and your style is great.
    I wished you could have won the prize.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete