I love pin keeps (cooler than pin cushions don't you think?)!!!! I made these two.
They are so useful and yet so fun. Oh I really have NO idea why something you have to keep pins in while you sew (I don't sew you know) can be such a GREAT thing.
This shelf in my hall has a ton of old ones with pull out measuring tapes click on it to see a little better.
I have all kinds such as animals
fruit

Sweets
makedos
Tomatoes!!!!
I got a new Romantic Homes magazine and it had a pic of tomato pin cushions! I gasp, I can't catch my breath...
I HAVE TO HAVE SOME!!!!!
Ok now I come out of my fit and calmly remind myself I have a jar FULL at home. Not just full they don't all fit!!! See the poor jar in the back it's going to bust!
WHY do I get addicted to these things????
Well now I have to go and search etsy because I KNOW there are pin keeps out there I don't have one like yet! hehe
OH NO Betty Ford just called my room is ready!
Hugs, Lisa
Oh my goodness girl...you have the BEST collections!!!! Your photos are fantastic!!! lovely lovely lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your collections, and I am addicted to tomato pin keeps!!! I want a huge jar full!! I am going to have some for sale this fall if I can ever get my web page up and running! You have a wonderful collection of pin keeps!!!! I may have to include one in my giveaway(coming in September)..... shhhh don't tell.....
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Margaret B
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your pin cushions.
As someone that sews they are really useful and I would not be without mine.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Carolyn
Wow, Lisa! What a collection!!! I looove the cupcakes..I saw them made on Martha Stewart..and that bunny...ooh..I think I've seen the gal who makes those too. : ) Your ducky is very cute, by the way..and I think that the fabric you used as a backdrop is really pretty. Is that a bench or something?
ReplyDelete: )
Julie M.
Wow! That's quite a collection! You've got some really cute ones there!
ReplyDeleteWonderful collection Lisa, and they are just so useful if you sew, but delightful to look at if you don't!
ReplyDeleteLisa, first I'm sorry to hear of your friend's passing it is always so hard to lose a dear friend my prayers are w/u & her family. I love your collection of pin keeps the cupcake one's are sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Sandy
These are so cute.
ReplyDeleteAfter I get the room done that I am working on I plan to starting some sewing projects and pin cushions are on my list.
Would you believe I am using the one that my Mom bought for me when I was in 7th grade. That was over 43 years ago.
Willow
What a hoot! I guess there could be stranger things to collect. Or more expensive! I didn't realize you had so many, they're fun! I don't sew either so don't feel bad. Hope you have a great day Lisa, glad to have you back!
ReplyDeletehi lisa,
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet collection, you keeper of keeps!
hey, i was just remembering how you had been looking for a cute vintage image of a puppy. have you ever gone to google and done an image search? it is remarkable. i love your banner's kitty but you just might find yourself a pup!
xo
NO, seriously you don't sew but you collect pin keeps??? What an adorable thing to collect!!!!! You realllly have to do Vintage Thingies Thursday at Colorado Lady - I bet you have some of the neatest treasures!!!!!! I could look at your little pin things all day ~ soooooo sweeeeeeeeet.
ReplyDeleteLisa, this is a serious collection you have here! And you don't sew?! They are all just the cutest but I really love the little cupcakes. :)
ReplyDeleteLisa, thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving your kind comments!
ReplyDeleteI was sorry to hear about your friend, Judy . . . please accept my condolences and prayers.
Your collection of pin cushions is amazing! What fun they are . . . I have to agree . . . that tomato is awesome!
Thanks for sharing!
Teresa
Lisa they are all so adorable! Love the sweet little chickies. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous collection - I don't think I could possibly choose a favourite! Yes, those swans are amazing - had to share.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous collection you have! WOW! I love the bunny and the cupcakes the best :) And the yellow chick is adorable!
Hugs,
Amy
Lisa-
ReplyDeleteI am going to try and get all the gifts out tomorrow. Sorry yours hasn't been sent yet. I was waiting to finish up the other one that week so I could mail them at the same time and then I got so sick.
Sorry-I've been out of commission -- terribly sick for over a week-- but do you want to know how I cut my grocery bill in half? go to Cut your grocery bills now plus I have a give a way and a new Mr Linky party starting tomorrow but Mr Linky will be up by 8 p.m. tonight
Cheri
Its So Very Cheri
Oh NOOOO! Now I have Pin Keep Fever....it's not going to be pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week sweet gal!
Blessings,
Spencer
What a fun collection of pin cushions!!! :-)
ReplyDeletewow, what a collection, i love how you have them in the jars, super cute, good luck treasure hunting
ReplyDeleteI'm very, very green with envy! Beautiful photos! Fabulous subjects!
ReplyDeleteHello you little collector girl you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog.
I love your adorable pin keeps. I can see why you collect them.
Hugs
Becky
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by. Always so nice to 'see' you. =0))
So, all those pin keeps, and you do not sew???
What a nice collection!!!
Blessings,
Barbara Jean
Those cupcakes are devine! Your collections are unbelievable. I Love everything...I like your background paper!!! Did you design it yourself?
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kinds comments on my post.
Hi Lisa! What a great post! I love pin cushions too, but don't have quite this many!.. and what feels positively pitiful is that I don't have ONE tomatoe pincushion! NOT ONE!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to make myself some!.. (I LOVE the look of them in the jars!!.. So-ooo CUTE!) ~tina
Lisa, you made me laugh! I don't even have that many pincushions!! What a great collection!
ReplyDelete