Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful for Family

I am so thankful for my family.

I got to go to my Aunt Barbara’s for breakfast on Saturday. Our cousins form Charleston were in town. Christine and Chuck have Olivia and Chase. Baby Chase has been battling Neurobalstoma for the past 7 months. He is 15months old!

Here is baby Chase eating cheerios!

100_0444

Here are some fun pics of my sweet baby cousins.

100_0443

Hunter, he’s blurry because he is never still!

100_0449

Rachel and Luke (siblings) playing with Hunter

100_0446

Sweet Baby James ( Luke and Rachel’s little brother)

100_0445

My Grandma Joann, Christine holding her Olivia, and Chuck

I also found out the new year will bring ANOTHER  baby cousin!! I have 11 cousins on my father’s side. With my brother and I there are 13 of us.

It is always a blessing to get together. It has been longer than anyone can remember that we were all together. It had to be when we were all in school and since there are only two left in Collage and I’ve been out 17 years it’s been a long while!

I hope you enjoy the babies. Sorry no real pics of the big ones! hehe

Hugs, Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Good for you, Lisa!

    It sounds like your Thanksgiving Holiday is starting off wonderfully!

    Happy Holidays!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, sounds like you're on the road to a great Holiday!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Hugs,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you have cornered the market on cousins! I had boy cousins, but we are like brothers and sisters in terms of being close.

    What a bunch of cuties! I hope that the little one... was it Chase?... is healed from his problem soon. I've never heard of that, but it sounds like something a baby shouldn't have to deal with... I feel for his parents.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have lots of family to enjoy! I'm going to enjoy my little nest of 3!

    But Lisa, I want to see YOUR picture! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!!! Enjoy it all!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, you sure have some cute little cousins! What fun it must be around the house at holidays!

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving full of God's bounty!

    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa,
    I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!
    Love,
    The other Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little boy! Makes my heart ache to hear of young ones dealing with such issues already in life.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, thanks for the info on windows, I'll have to check it out! Great pics of your sweet cousins and family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa, so nice to meet you! You have the cutest little cousins and a really lovely family,
    Thank you so much for your comments on my blog the other day, and for sharing a bit of your life in my informal poll.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, just a quick note to wish you and your beautiful family a happy Thanksgiving and tell you how much I appreciate your frequent visits and comments. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a lot of fun had by all. The good thing about all those little ones is you can spoil them & then GO HOME! Happy Turkey day
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete