So the enamel top table is in place and cleaned up. I got my shelves out of storage (and the laundry room) and hung them to give me more space to display.
Funny how this long one is the perfect length of the table! I knew I kept it for some reason!
Sorry I get excited when I can justify my hoarding.
These two little ones have been in storage for 4 years. I have used them only for about a month. My sister has two more at her house so Cupcake can have a wall with her treasures!
All of these lovely treasures were in or on the secretary that is still sitting in the middle of my living room floor. I hope to get it to storage soon. The rain has stopped so I hope to go tomorrow.
We had a hurricane for most of the week and are a bit soggy here in NC.
Here is another peek at some Christmas goodies. And spray paint. hehe I think I'll keep it but it is satin and I need gloss to paint my two old chairs to go with my two new chairs and table.
I didn't take pictures of the kitchen. Still a work in progress but usable again! Yea!
More to come. Thanks for bearing with me. I'm working on it all but the time change and darkness have really made me exhausted most days lately.
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and a happy, healthy, prosperous week ahead.
Hugs, Lisa
ps Thursday is my birthday! I really need to get together something fun my post that day!
Happy Pink Saturday. Wow, everything looks so good, and so organized. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you didn't have flood damage, that was quite a storm. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteLisa, Way to Get R Done!! =0))
ReplyDeletelooking good, and one step at at ime.
hugs
Barbara jean
Lisa I love all your decorations, and the knew santa creations with the green ribbons are darling I love it all. Sorry to hear about the rain, maybe tomorrow will be sunshine,and rainbows.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Sunday,
Heidi
I was just down in NC this week - Charlotte. It rained huge amounts the whole time I was there. Hope it is finally drying up for you. Everything looks perfect, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness you have been SO busy! I know how it is about shopping...you go for one thing and then the next thing you know....well, sometimes it isn't pretty☺
ReplyDelete♥ the Fall blog. So pretty!
It's all looking good, Lisa! But don't you feel like there's never enough space for displaying all of your treasures? I know I do! I could use another 8' shelf, and maybe a big hutch. And another room! And I'm so ready to start decorating for Christmas, aren't you? Especially on my blog! Is it too early?!!
ReplyDeletehi lisa!
ReplyDeletei clicked to enlarge and your collections are an i-spy of cute! how fun!!!
hope the sun comes out today. if not, my Rx: brownies!
xo
Happy Sunday, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so good and in place! I need to get my home back in order~ it's looking kinda like a bomb went off in here! HA!
I try daily to justify my hoarding, too... don't worry, we'll "use these things someday"! Right?! :)
Big hugs!
Christina
Lisa, lookin' good! Shelves = a good thing when it means you can store more goodies out! ;-) I so understand the need for more storage.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you all had a hurricane. I've stopped watching the news so I'm not in the loop. Yikes! I hope all is okay now.
XO,
Sheila :-)
I just love your treasures, Lisa!! It looks like so much fun over there - I can't believe your pups leave all your stuff alone! Have a great rest of the weekend (and week) ~ ♥
ReplyDeleteYou have been hard at work! That's one of my favorite things to do, display the treasures! Good luck with the kitchen and have a super Birthday week!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Lisa! You've been working really hard and it shows! Love all your treasures . . . they look great on the shelves where you have everything displayed so nicely.
ReplyDeleteNow go have a well deserved cup of tea!
Hugs,
Teresa
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it's coming together nicely ;-).
Oh, when you get a chance come over to my blog...I have an award for you.
xoxo Cori
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteYou have a lot of treasures in your house.
The shelves are great for keeping and showing it all off. Glad that the hurricane is over, must have been scary.
Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn
My goodness girl--your stuff is going to take over the house. Are you sure your stuff isn't reproducing at night.
ReplyDeletecheri
Hi Lisa! Just wanted to remind you my Name Party is on Thursday if you'd like to join. I know it's your Birthday though so if you have other plans it's no problem!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to be able to justify the hoarding?!? I can't always do that!! The shelves sure hold lots of pretties!
ReplyDeleteBig TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
It's getting there..... but (for me anyway) it is never finished. You just have to keep working on it. :)
ReplyDelete~Liz
It's certainly all come together - a lot of hard work, I can see - and it looks great!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I'm so shamefully late in getting back to you, but trying to prepare for this show (middle of next week) has totally thrown me into panic mode, and I'm getting nowhere fast! Hence I haven't done my visiting (it didn't help I was teaching 2 classes Saturday, and 1 on Sunday).