Monday, November 9, 2009

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA
I had to work and then went shopping on Saturday.
That was a bad idea.

Here is one of 2 new tables I "had" to buy, really I did this one $76 it is an enamel top in PERFECT condition! Had to!
But as you can see my room is, well



Maybe tomorrow the door will open.
And I really was going to put one in the kitchen
Before



After



 
Well it looks MUCH better today. Saturday night not so much.


My livingroom



Can kind of get around it!



Spills out on to the front porch.
This is new table #2 and one of the chairs.



This is my second post on furniture on the front porch!
Only good part is I get to go to the storage unit tomorrow. It is going to explode but my house will be ready for more.
AND
My house is really really clean now!
I'll be back visiting soon. As I'm doing this I am purging and taking stuff to Suzanna's to sell, I'm starting on my Christmas next.
Sneak peek of one of my new purchases!



Hugs, Lisa

18 comments:

  1. Hey busy lady! I sure like your tables. I am on the look out for one, as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting into the spirit, as well, huh? I have all of the Christmas piled up in 3/4ths of my living room!! YIKES! I am so excited!
    hugs,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl
    I've been gone too. vacation for me.
    now three or should i say 10, times as much work to get ready for sale this week at the store.
    once of several before Christmas!
    Am I nuts?? Don't answer that.
    Table is great.
    Cleaning feels so good doesn't it?

    hugs
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    Nice tables and it's fun to peak into your home.
    Christmas is just around the corner...need more time do get more projects started/done.
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh,my goodness, your house looks like mine...lol...i have way to much stuff too, i always think "i will find room" i love your vintage retro kitchen, super cute, thanks for coming by and wishing me a happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oh my, everywhere I look in your home there are just wonderful treasures. Love the greens and reds in the kitchen.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feeling all too well! You have some great stuff in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, do I ever love your kitchen! Especially those picnic baskets!
    It's about to get really crazy, isn't it? This time of year always is. I tell myself that I DO NOT need anymore Christmas stuff, and I always come home with more! Good luck with your sale!
    Have a great day!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who buys too much stuff and has a clutter problem! Sometimes a girl's just got to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa,

    I am the same buy things because I like them and then have nowhere to put things.
    It was good to see your lovely home.

    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just finished decluttering and find that I still have too much stuff. I am beginning to think that is the way I like it....You have some pretty items in your home. I can't wait to see it decorated for Christmas.

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, You have been really busy. I am looking forward to your Christmas decor. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh - look at the pink chair!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tables!! Isnt it so hard to pass on something you love? I have such a hard time, lol!!! I always think, oh, I will find a place for it, lol! I love your kitchen!!! Such a great color combo. Love your mixer too!! Ando of course, the pink chair!!! It looks so cute with that color of table.
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you have been busy! Love the table on the porch ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Lisa!

    Nice tables! you are one busy little bee these days!!

    Hope you have a relaxing day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok..its not just me! I have so much stuff in my place as well. I keep telling my hubby that we've outgrown our home and need to move! I just sold my enamel top table on Kijiji. It wasn't fitting physically and decor wise in my kitchen anymore. I do miss it though, it had so much character. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love, love, love your kitchen! I have an itty bitty kitchen with zero personality!! I love all of your red and green!!

    ReplyDelete