THANKS!!!!
Hugs, Lisa
UPDATE
So this one is better but I still would love toe find that other one. It may not have been a blog. It might be a web site that may be why I couldn't follow it.
wow typed this 1st at work there is no spell check there! I'm a crappy typist! Sorry to those who already visited! I can spell just not type! hehe
FINAL UPDATE
I never did find the one I was looking for.
But this one form an old friend iss AMAZING!!!
I'm thrilled so with it!
Thanks to all who helped!
hugs, Lisa
UPDATE
So this one is better but I still would love toe find that other one. It may not have been a blog. It might be a web site that may be why I couldn't follow it.
wow typed this 1st at work there is no spell check there! I'm a crappy typist! Sorry to those who already visited! I can spell just not type! hehe
FINAL UPDATE
I never did find the one I was looking for.
But this one form an old friend iss AMAZING!!!
I'm thrilled so with it!
Thanks to all who helped!
hugs, Lisa

Oh, how frustrating for you! I totally sympathise. Did you check out all the obvious ones like TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock and Shabby Blogs? I'm emailing you privately with my list in case I have some you and Sares don't. Fingers crossed....
ReplyDeleteI wish I could help Lisa. I love your background and your banner though. I wish typepad would let us put backgrounds on our blog too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. I hope someone has an answer for you.
I love your blog and I think it's very pretty. Sure hope you find the spot you're searching for... Happy Pink Saturday..have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat's so frustrating. I've done the same sort of thing, usually because the computer shuts down just as I've found a fantastic new blog! I wish you luck, but the background you have now is very pretty! Thanks for your visits and your support of our Sugar Kissed Christmas. Have a great weekend! Twyla
ReplyDeleteWell I like your new blog look ~ very Christmasy and lovely.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so annoying when you have seen something and can't find it again.
thanks for visiting me.
I hope that your weekend is going well
Hugs
Carolyn
I LOVE your new colors here on your blog. Looks so festive! If you find some good sites please send me an email or share here. I would like to change mine I think. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We did & now I am into decorating for Christmas. Hope to post the new vignette I have done with my new doll I shared on Show & Tell Friday. Have a great weekend. ~Charlene
ReplyDeleteHi, Lisa, sorry I can't help . . . but I'll keep my eyes open! I think your blog looks beautiful! I love the blue!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Blessings,
Teresa
Email me with the ones you've checked and I'll see if I know of any more. I love the pet babies in the banner of this one!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Hiya, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteIf I run across any cute ones, I'll let you know, but your blog looks fantastic just like this! I really like the background... I use shabbyblogs and haven't changed mine for as long as I've had it... I guess I should mix it up sometime, huh? Change is good! ")
Love and hugs!
Christina
I did that too!!! I can't find the one I wanted again once it when "bleep" Have you googled..
ReplyDelete"free blogger backgrounds" Its really fun, hope you find it! Laurie
Love this background...polka dots and stripes. Where did this one come from? I don't like mine right now.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I can't help you either. I have no clue what it would be or where it would be. lol
It sure is frustrating finding something you really like to lost it again isn't it?
Hugs~
Lisa, the only one I can think of is Shabby Creations. I don't think I added it to my lists because you have to purchase their designs and my lists are composed of freebies. Doesn't it make you mad when you lose something like that! I like this one, it's very festive and fun. Good luck with the hunt, a lot of my favorite sites are being a bit pokey popping out the Christmas stuff, why I don't know. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and a great weekend! Let me know if I can be of any more help too.
ReplyDeleteI like this one! I saw one with really cute snowmen, cute and shabby I think, I tried to do something like that but I ended up just making my own background and header. Good thing I have a very smart son. I know he hates the Mac but he still is so helpful.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Margaret B
Lisa, your blog looks just beautiful right now! But I know how it is to find just what you want, and then a few days later to not be able to find it! Very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your sweet comment on my post about losing Spotty. Your kindess means so much to me. We miss him terribly, but are so grateful for the 16 years we did have... Thank you again,
Donna
Were they from the "Graphics Fairy"? She gives awesome free ones! This one sure is cute though!
ReplyDeleteSheila
That happened to me before, too! well, if I were you, I would google "free blog backgrounds" and then start hunting! ♥
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa
ReplyDeleteSorry that I can't help you, but I do love the new holiday look!
Have a wonderful rest of the day!
Leann
Is it Shabby Blogs or Cutest Blog on the Block? I have a link to a different one than those two if you think it might be that one.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)