Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Monday!

I had a nice and calm weekend where besides doing Laundry and blogging all I did was go out to eat and shop at Barns and Nobles on Saturday night. I was the lucky recipient of a $25 gift card from Sara @ Shiny Red Houses She has great giveaways often so stop by and see her! SO I was telling her what I got with my card I said I got some books


and a magazine

and coffee

by the way the marble machhiato (sp?) is REALLY GOOD!!
I'm so into the popular stuff right now. I guess this summer I've decided to be a teenager again!!
SO I also added the HP countdown to my side bar!! Can you tell I'm so excited I have 2 days left!!
Please Visit Beansieleigh at Beansies Babbles for SUPER FUN Potterpalooza!!!
I also hit 70 followers this weekend! You guys are the best!! At last count I'm following almost 150 blogs! I try but I don't always hit your every post! Today for instance blogger was not letting me comment or it gave me an error message and SOOO if I left you 2 or 3 very similar comments SORRY!! If you didn't get one I just gave up!
Love you all!
Happy Monday! I hope everyone else had a great weekend too!!
Hugs, Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Hurray for you! Winner winner, chicken dinner! (Well, books and Starbucks, who can beat that)! Good for you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got three comments, thank you very much, I adored all of them, LOL! Love your picks at the bookstore, you're a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Lisa,and Happy Monday to you!!

    Glad you had a relaxing weekend,
    and hope you have a wonderful week.
    blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmmmmm I only get to see the movie version of the book. Have fun reading the new moon. Though they say, It will never be the same when you read the book first before watching the movie - cause movies are edited version. What do you think?

    I'm looking forward on the new Harry Potter movie.. Everybody has grown up!

    I visited Beansies Babbles during Pink Saturday and it was fun she's having a Harry potter Marathon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh good for you! Oh Lisa, there is a part of me (The Washington state part?) that is veeeery much at home at Barnes and Noble with a Starbucks!
    I'm borrowing Twilight this week. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! How fun... and congrats on the followers! If only I had time to be so dedicated. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could not have gotten better books!! I did have to push my way through them, but in the end I am glad i read them!! The movie however left something to be desired. Hopefully the next one will be better!! Back from vacation with lots of new goodies at the shop...you will have to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a nice and enjoyable week, I am only two days away from holidays and then relax...... Until I go into making mode and get caught up with everything, I hope I am feeling better soon!!! Thanks for the good wishes!!! I love when you stop by and say nice things!!!! Bloggers are really good friends!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Twilight books! My daughter introduced me to them, and I read all four back to back! Can't wait for New Moon in November. My daughter will be coming home from college just so that we can see it together!
    Congrats on 70 followers, and I'm happy to say that I'm one of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT weekend Lisa! I was at Barnes and Noble yesterday! I picked up Blogging For Bliss By Tara Frey. GREAT book!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa,

    What a lovely weekend you had.
    Sounds a lot like my weekend sometimes. Congratulations on winning the giveaways.

    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a very slow and relaxing weekend myself this weekend. Nothing got done that didn't absolutely didn't need doing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you ... winning a B&N gift card!!! FUN!!! Sounds like you had a nice weekend! Have a great week!

    MJ
    YellowBeachDog

    ReplyDelete