Friday, July 17, 2009

Pink Saturday!


Hi Happy Pink Saturday! Please remember to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more great Pinkness!
This week I want to show my Pink storage boxes! I just love the way they changed the look of my room and are very useful! I can actually find things NOW! WOOHOO!

I found these at all different stores and got them at really great prices!

I even have a few different prints, the ones above match my curtains and the green ones match my toy box! sorry thought I had a better picture they are under the sewing stuff! (click to enlarge)

Then this one was too cute to pass up! Ross is a really great place to look for boxes their prices are super!!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

33 comments:

  1. Such cute storage boxes! Doesn't it make you feel so much better when things are organized? Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your storage boxes are soooo pretty....LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy pink Saturday to you Lisa.
    I love all your storage boxes.

    Have a happy Weekend
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have started a pink storage box gathering in my office. I love your round boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty boxes you have. Very very pretty :-) I sound like the wolf in little red riding hood LOL Don't worry I won't devour them

    (no pink post for me today. just visiting :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥Happy Pink Satuday♥
    Really cold (50s) in upper Michigan today with a dark sky. I need all the pink I can get this morning. Thanks so much for helping lift my spirits!

    Wishing you a weekend filled with sunshine and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love decorated boxes and can't get enough, like tags, I am addicted. I hope there is no cure because I love collecting them. Yours are beautiful and you are right, they hold everything, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your rose boxes are so pretty! I love it when I find something that is useful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa! Oh I love your pink storage boxes! I could use some of those for my craft supplies!

    Have a beautiful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, do i need those, they are beautiful, and useful. have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty! Love those kinds of storage boxes!

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely boxes Lisa, you have such beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pink storage boxes make organizing much more fun and so much more pretty!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

    P.S. Love the Timp Temple

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great storage boxes - it sure helps to store things in something pretty, doesn't it? Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what cute pink boxes. great for storage too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa, love those pretty pink floral boxes! Great find!

    Enjoy your Pink Saturday!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Pink Sat.
    I never dreamed that organization could be so pretty.
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Lisa! Thanks for stopping by and showing some love...we are happy to be back too! Hopefully I will be able to up date everyone about my trip in the next couple of days...have a great weekend! Loves...

    -Kennesha
    www.menmyhouseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy pink saturday, lisa!

    so cute. i can see that you love small floral patterns just like i do. so pretty to mix them up. i just bought a cute case by punch studio at homegoods. $3.99! love cute storage!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything looks great Lisa! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very, very pretty! It makes organizing so much more fun when you can use beautiful boxes to store things in, and these are so lovely. Thanks for letting me take a peek!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lisa,
    That fist picture is adorable!!
    You need to come put together displays for my store!
    And guess what i saw when i clicked and enlarged it? A little flower nest with blue eggs in it.
    I'm glad you are enjoying it. All looks so sweet together.
    And yes, Ross is a great place to get boxes at a good price.
    Have not had time to get over there for awhile.
    If it doesn't say, "thrift", or "garage sale" it does not get visited much by me, especially in summer.
    Thanks always for coming by sweet friend.
    Barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooooo I love your rose printed storage boxes!

    I've been looking for some storage boxes with a beachy pastel blue/aqua/green print for my master bedroom and can't find any. Several months ago, Michael's crafts had them but now that I want them, of course they are sold out. :( Thanks for reminding me about Ross! The Ross store in my community is in a little out-of-the-way shopping center and I always forget it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Lisa, Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for sharing. Love the storage boxes. Are they just wonderful? I love the one that ducky is standing on. Ofcourse the ones on top of your dresser are just beautiful. Looks so lovely as a grouping like you said, there are no rules in design. Please stop by and say hi. I would love to have you visit. Country Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are beautiful boxes Lisa. I agree about Ross, it's a great place to find great things for cheap prices. I'm glad you're getting some organization to your room. it just makes you feel better doesn't it! I hope you are having a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Ross and can get in way too much trouble there!!! Kinda like you at Suzanna's!! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm still visiting from Pink Saturday. I love your blog so much that I just became a follower.

    I'll be back!

    Please stop by The Old Parsonage anytime, I love company!

    Enjoy your day!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty boxes! Happiest of Pink Saturdays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lisa, the boxes are just lovely! Don't you love it when you can find things?!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comments!

    Hope you had a great Pink Saturday!

    Teresa the MiniMadWoman

    ReplyDelete
  30. fitty's pinky rose cottageJuly 20, 2009 at 6:36 AM

    wow so many pretty boxes.. Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lisa, I love peeking at your house! Your pincushion collection is wonderful. I love the little gray elephant. I collect those boxes too. You wouldn't want to look in mine though because I don't think I have even half of them organized.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Lisa!

    Would that be a Longaberger basket under your cute sewing stuff? I've never seen one with dividers before.... :-)

    Thanks for all the scoop on blog giveaways! Whew...no wonder you win all the time....you're the gal in the know! Shhh....top secret. I'm having one on Saturday! It will be my 100th post and I have some pink giveaways! :-)

    Big hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete