Oh, Lisa!! Thank you sooo much for visiting! I am so very happy that you did because now, I know where to find you! This space of yours is PRECIOUS!!!! I'll be back often! Thanks again Hugs, Christina! :)
Lisa I am sorry to say, I won't be posting my studio tomorrow. I did not find out about the event(just found out today & it is tomorrow) in time to clean it up. I have been on vacation & have had DH home for weeks now & I can't get much done with him talking at me & wanting me to do stuff with him. Hence, stuff just gets tossed on my work space. :( Soon I will uncover it. But, thanks for stopping by & commenting & I hope you registered for the give away I gave the link to & we should both enjoy the Event tomorrow. See ya there.
Precious ... TTFN ~ Marydon
ReplyDeleteOh, Lisa!! Thank you sooo much for visiting! I am so very happy that you did because now, I know where to find you! This space of yours is PRECIOUS!!!! I'll be back often! Thanks again
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Christina! :)
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteVery sweet and precious little girl photo. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Carolyn
Love her bonnet....I need one like that for working in my garden!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~LillySue
She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteLisa I am sorry to say, I won't be posting my studio tomorrow. I did not find out about the event(just found out today & it is tomorrow) in time to clean it up. I have been on vacation & have had DH home for weeks now & I can't get much done with him talking at me & wanting me to do stuff with him. Hence, stuff just gets tossed on my work space. :( Soon I will uncover it. But, thanks for stopping by & commenting & I hope you registered for the give away I gave the link to & we should both enjoy the Event tomorrow. See ya there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet image! I wonder if anyone actually makes bonnets for little girls anymore?
ReplyDeleteBrenda
sweet :)
ReplyDeleteOh this picture is just darling! Goes really well with your blog background, too!
ReplyDelete