Hi!! Sorry I've been away!! No Internet stinks so finally got it turned on and up and running this week!! I am proud to say I got my wireless router up and running all by myself!! And it was actually easy which was good as I am short on patience this week ;) I will be back on Saturday with updates! I have my St. Patrick's decorations up and spring is seeping in. I am starting a gluten free diet and even with cutting back I am feeling better all ready! I need to eat what food I have now, and as I am not allergic to Gluten it is more economical this way. Lots going on AND the days are getting longer!! At 6 pm today the sun had not completely set!!! See you guys this weekend with some fin here, but I am the most excited to the fun at your places!! Hugs, Lisa
Hi Lisa! I haven't visited with you in such a long time. I'll come back on Saturday to see what you've been up to. Hope all is well with you and your sweet pups!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back on line and could set it up all by yourself!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for the Tasha Tudor Easter book! It's so sweet! I mailed you a "little" something ~
I'm just trying to eat less JUNK food and feel better too! Of course that darn chocolate keeps calling to me...
warmly,
deb
:-) lazy lisa :-) ha ha ha ha... good to see you babes :-) x x x x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Glad you are back sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHello Sugar, so glad to see you back!!! Yeah, I look forward to seeing you this weekend....
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Margaret B
Hey Lisa
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back on line my friend. Love your new background!
Leann
Welcome back Lisa!!
ReplyDeleteHello love! Let the party begin! ♥
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa...
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear the changes in your diet have made you feel better.....
Thanks for the scoop about the blog editor... I'm going to check it out.
Huggies!
Spencer
PS.....I'm having a giveaway...come on over...