Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Dishes!!

I have not bought new dishes in a while maybe even a year! lol

So as I visited Marshall’s in early February I found these!!!

100_1409

Squeal!!!

I was in love.

I visited them several times and worked out how many I would want , and as I never got over them I went back and took the plunge!!

100_1408

Sorry the pictures are so dark, my dining table is not in any direct light, but I think you get the picture!!

I settled on 4 place settings and got the dots and the checks. They are so adorable!!

Look how sweet for Valentine’s day!!100_1410

I love my new dishes!!

How Cath Kidston are they??

Hugs, Lisa

14 comments:

  1. They are so cheery and colorful and super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa,

    as soon as i saw the title of this post i just knew it would be these cuties!!!

    good for you! enjoy!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa.. I absolutely love these dishes...oh I want some...smile...

    Hope you are having a blessed weekend!
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa..your dishes are so pretty you did good happy they were still there for you...
    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa,
    Just love these! I went to a Marshall's by me ( Actually it was a Home Goods, same company) and I got a teapot and 4 different style mugs, but the manufacturer and pattern...I just love them! Stop by sometime and take a llok! :) Sandy @ 521 Lake Street!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the exact dishes! I love them too! They make me feel like it's spring (even though we're not out of the winter woods yet!). Thanks for visiting Lisa~
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those are just cute as can be!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fabulous! I am going to have to visit our Marshalls this week to see what I can't find! I went to TJ Maxx the other week and found a pretty tea cup/saucer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Lisa! They are charming - love the whimsical design.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, no... Lisa's been let loose on the shops again !
    Great buy though babe :-) No good for here, we keep dropping things :-) I would hate to drop these :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are darling Lisa dear! I would not have been able to pass those up either...lol!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS ON THESE BEAUTIES, LISA,
    They have MY name all over them...I love them...We don't have a TJ MAX or Marshalls in our town...we would have to drive about 86-100 miles...but if I found but a bowl I would buy it....your bag you bought for Spring looks very similar to these dishes because I loved the bag also...I saw where you went to the library sale...I haven't read 5 books in 15 years, I can't imagine setting a goal of 25....hats off to you...that is awesome...my husband has not read even one book...not one in 40 years...probably jr. high was the last book he read, because it was required, and he probably paid a friend to write his book report and just opened and shut the book.
    Now I read magazines, poetry books, quote books, my bible, and bible study books all the time...every day but I don't consider those books.
    hugs
    Have A Sugar Sweet Day
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete