Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Awards… For Me? Ahh… Thanks!

Cori @ Gingerbread Crumbs and Company gave me the Over the Top Award!

OverthetopAward

Rules :-
1. Use only 1 word answers.
2. Pass along to 6 of you favorite bloggers.
3. Tell them you've given them the award.
4. Have Fun !!


1. Where is your cell phone? bed
2. Your hair? wet
3. Your mother? sick
4. Your father? deceased

5. Your favorite food? bread
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? latte

8. Your dream/goal? health
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? losing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? Practical
15. Muffins? banana
16. Wish list item? house
17. Where did you grow up? North Carolina
18. Last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? old
21. Your pets? dogs

22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your life? unsettled
24. Your mood? anxious
25. Missing someone? No
26. Vehicle? silver
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? thrift
29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? puppies
33. One place that I go to over and over? grandma’s
34. One person who emails me regularly? Holly
35. Favorite place to eat? chick-fil-a

This was fun. Don’t read too much into it I’m having a bad day. Glad to have this to come to. ;)

Now Please accept this award

Holly @ Girls at Heart

Deb @ Life in my Studio

Amy @ Bunny Rose Cottage

Willow @ My Irish Cottage

BekiMarie @ The ramblings of an everyday mummy

Sandy @ Vintage Sandy

Carol @ Old Glory Cottage gave me the diamond

How very cool!!!  Now this goes to 10 wonderful bloggers!

Oh I think you are all just wonderful! This one is just a good one you can post no silly post to do. Please take it! I could not do this without each and everyone of you!

This one got lost in draft land. Bit of a delay!

Hugs, Lisa

13 comments:

  1. What fun! Congratulations, Lisa! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new day!! Start fresh and get a puppy kiss for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,

    Congrats on the award, that is wonderful.
    My favorite food is bread too with pasta yumm.
    Can't say I've had any lately lol but its still my favorite. Sorry to hear you cried today, I generally have a good cry every day too.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Blessings



    ?´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´??¸.+´
    ¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.+´? Heidi ?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun getting to know you better Lisa! Hope you have a great day. Verrrry cold here, only going to get up to 8 degrees. Brrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you were having a bad day, Lisa! I hope you know we all love you and you deserve every award you get. I hope your Mom feels better...and that today is a better day for you.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, hope you have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that was fun and thanks for the part about not reading into it too much. I'm one of those who does exactly that ;-O. It's fun finding out more facts about bloggy friends. Thanks for playing Lisa.

    xoxo Cori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your well deserved awards Lisa!

    Thank you very much for your kind comment last night. You really made my day and I appreciate you.

    Enjoy the season! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got this one too. I appreciate getting awards and all, but some of the hoops you have to jump through feel like work! Congrats anyway and I hope things get better with your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa - you are always so cheerful - I love that about you! I will definitely try to make more new pincushions for you to see in the new year. Thanks for always visiting my blog even though I don't post as often as I should! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa, you certainly deserve them all. Some days are just too full and it's hard to enjoy "life" because of all the rush and hub-bub. Take care of yourself!
    Big Hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa,

    I enjoyed finding out more about you and congratulations on the Award.
    I hope that you are enjoying your weekend

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh Lisa!! How did I miss this post??? Thank you so much sweetie for thinking of me! This looks like fun too :):) You deserve these awards and I really enjoyed reading more about you :) I hope you are having a better day today :)
    Big Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete