Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What I did today

Sad to say my day was as boring as the title of this post! I wish it was good boring. But I really got nothing done. One of my sweet puppy visitors awakes at 3:30 am. And then another little sweetie SNORES. I mean SNORES!

So I didn’t even get to sleep. I went out to run errands and came home to the trash can turned over. All that’s in my trash can is coffee grounds and cigarette butts (neither of which are mine) so I got to clean it up! YEAH!

I bought these while I was out

100_0611

I will be doing this for the rest of the day!

Valentines is right around the corner. I’m a little sad but I’m ready to move on. I am most ready for 2010!

Hugs, Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Hi! Sounds about like my day!! Not much done except dishes!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it is almost 2010! I'm still wanting Christmas to be up since mine got up late. LOL! I might leave it till after the New Year. I'm seriously thinking about leaving it up into spring. ;-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lisa,

    yuk about the mess but yeah about the magazines.

    i think i'm getting ready for 2010, too. (gosh, wasn't it just Y2K? LOL)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, besides the coffee grounds incident and the 3:30 wake-up call, I hope you had a wonderful relaxing day with your magazines - we all need that every now and again!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh....I love Victoria magazine!!! I'm so glad it is back in good hands!!! Almost Happy New Year, Lisa!!!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ps My puppy cat, George, snores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, sweet, Lisa~
    At least you have some fabulous reading to do!!! :) I hope that you had a very merry Christmas... looking forward to a blessed brand New year!
    oxox
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've got some great reading there, Lisa! I love the cover of Romantic Homes, so I might need to get that one. Oh, and our fat cat snores rather loudly!
    I wish you lots of happiness and prosperity in 2010!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee! Go ahead and ENJOY some quiet time with a hot cup of coffee/tea and your new magazines! You're entitled after all the Christmas rush and festivities! It sounds good to me! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. My SIL is a DVM.

    Pamela
    Phio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm with the others, besides the trash can incident and being woke up early, that sounds like the perfect day. Enjoy those. ;)
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, those magazines are going to be so inspiring! I love each one of them. Best wishes for your new year! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa,
    Magazines are my friends! I just rec'd in the mailbox today the Country Living issue and will save it for later.
    Happy
    New
    Year!!!
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete