Hi again! This is for all my Pink Saturday friends. I am not able to visit around as much as I’d like this month on Saturdays so I’m not officially Pink Saturday posting, but since several of my bloggy friends are Pinkies I thought I’d share!
Sorry this view is so small. The next size up doesn’t fit. Click on it to get full size! It’s great!
Hugs, Lisa
Hi Lisa, well I've been reading up on your blog, I missed sooo much, thanks for the visit, it is just going to take me awhile. My dad has helped alot, so I will try the new picture editor, probably will have to walk away and count to ten a few times..lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty piece! I see you've found another background. This one is fun too. I was going to tell you Izzie Grace has lots of really cute retro looking ones too. You've probably already been there though! Happy Pink!
ReplyDeleteWow! It's like Cinderella meets Santa! Too cute! ♥
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your blog looks ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteOooh, what a pretty coach and horses! Let me wish you a Happy Pink Saturday in return, Lisa. I think that's where I first met you. Hope you have a great one!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
It is lovely, Lisa! We all love pink and that is a perfect contribution. I'm helping out at my friend's shop on Saturdays, which makes commenting on PS a bit more difficult!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Claudia
Lisa - Your background and topper thingie are the cutest EVERRRRR!!!!! I just posted the little Hello girl and so far, I love everything you're showing. Go retro!! Have a good weekend ~ ♥
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful pink photo Lisa!
ReplyDeleteIt's such a busy time of year for all of us for sure. ~Whew!
Many Blessings, ~Melissa :)
I love your header. Did you do it or was it part of the background?
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Even if it is a little on the small side.. good things come in very small pacakges (especially if they have Tiffany on the label, lol.. I wish...) Happy Non-PS and congratulations on 200 posts!
ReplyDeletethat is sooooo sweet! and look at your blog! adorable!
ReplyDeletei haven't been able to do a pink saturday in weeks and weeks.
happy pink saturday eve!
xo
LOVE LOVE LOVE this one :):):)
ReplyDelete