Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am grateful...

Ok I am grateful for God, family and the free country I live in. I am not all that shallow, but right now I will be.

My new camera! and it's PINK!!!
 
It is a Kodak Easyshare 

 
It is used from a place on ebay. I paid $45 and no shipping!
I got it out of the packaging, put in batteries, a memory card and turned it on.
Here are a few 1st just because shots.
 
Casey dog!

 
Molly in B&W

 
Princess Posing!

 
Memphis not!

 
Even with a flash it is great through glass!!!
This is a real Point and shoot! I am so thankful I broke down and got this. 97%  of owner reviews were great, the price was unbeatable and it got here in 4 days!
I was so hoping I wouldn't regret buying it because it was pink!
It did not have any of the extras no instructions or software or computer cords. But I can get the instructions and software from Kodak's web site and then I know I won't loose it. But I have yet to go and read it as it is so easy to use I don't need to! I take the pictures from the memory card to my computer so it is super easy as it is!
If you are considering a new cheep camera I do suggest this one. It is also made in silver if you are opposed to pink. Search Kodak Easyshare C813 on ebay and you can find it in several different forms and prices if you want the "extras" included.
Right now I'm going to have fun with my camera! I carry it everywhere cause I can!
Hugs, Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Okay that camara is totally adorable! Looks like you're having fun with it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh what a cutie camera! Love the pink! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your camera worked out for you! I would have gone with pink too. Digital cameras are just wonderful, aren't they? Happy Belated Pink Saturday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new pink toy! I'm in the market for a new camera too and have been looking around. I want to upgrade a bit though and get something with more zoom and faster shutter speed. The camera I have now is SO slow. We're talking 1 picture every 15 seconds. It's hard to get the shot you want with the little ones constantly on the move. Have fun with your camera, can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness is the least shallow thing I know! Especially PINK happiness! Congrats! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely new camera! Look forward to seeing lots of new pictures taken with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, lisa! i love it. thank you for sharing details cuz it's #1 on my birthday list.

    happy photographing!

    love the halloween banner graphic!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my pink camera though it isn't the same kind. You'll have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeh!!! Your new camera is soooo cute. Better yet...it works! Yippee

    ReplyDelete