I am now ready for fall! I just love the weather, going to the State Fair, and PUMPKINS! Here is a peek at my home ready for fall!
Hope you enjoyed the peek into my Fall Decor and by peek I mean the house is now over run! hehe Please run over to It's So Very Cheri and join the fall party!

Hugs, Lisa

Your house looks great, Lisa!! You have a ton of fall stuff! I need to go out into the garage and find mine ... but it's still in the 90s and 100s here so it doesn't feel much like fall!
ReplyDeleteYou're all decked out already! Lucky you. I figured I'd wait until October. I have to dig everything out of the shed, that's always fun, as you know. Did you ever get yours weeded out? It looked like quite a project. The house looks beautiful and ready to welcome in Autumn!
ReplyDeleteHappy Autumn, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!
: )
Julie M.
so cute Lisa
ReplyDeleteLove all the little bears with their fall leaves.
hugs and blessings
barbara jean
Well, it looks like you've got everything all dressed up for the season! I LOVE fall...the crisp, cool air, pumpkins, warm fall colors... It's one of my favorite seasons.
ReplyDeleteLove your decorations! Enjoy!
Hugs, Debi
Hi, Lisa! Your sweet teddies look so cute all "fallified"! ♥
ReplyDeleteWe are a tad bit cooler now so it's feeling more like Fall. This time of year, I really miss the West!
You certainly are ready for fall! :) Love the bears and kitty cats :) Have a beautiful week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Amy
Oh I did enjoy it! I love your little fall images that you use too. They are very cute and vintage. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete~Liz
All of your fall decorations are gorgeous Lisa, especially in that first picture with the amber glass! I've fallen in love with that stuff recently! Today is a very dreary day, so I guess maybe I'll do some more decorating. It's been such a beautiful summer here, that I hate to let it go!
ReplyDeleteI wish mine were all done like yours....tomorrow is my decorating day, I hope. You are all decked out for sure, and I hope that brings sweet inspiration for fall....It sure would for me!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
Okay, this is about the nth promise I have made...I am inspired and I am going to do this!
ReplyDeleteOH I love your fall decor, and the teddy bears are so adorable. Have a great Monday.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Heidi
I have done absolutely nothing for fall yet! Oh, I do have 3 mum plants on the porch, but that is it! Did you figure out anything as to downloading the font?
ReplyDeletelooks soooo good, i am not even ready, i am always late on decorating, i love all your bears!
ReplyDeletehi sweetie.honey i'm home!!!!!!!!!!yep,i am feeling better nearly daily now.i still can't do much,but i am re-joining our planet.
ReplyDeletei bent over yesterday to pick up something off the floor.big mistake.....................it hurt-------------------.no more picking up.ha
but for the most part i am good.i will get my voice fixed sometime this wk.the dr's office is suppose to call today.they will put a vocal chord emplant in and them i can talk again.yipeeeeeeeeeee.do you have any idea what it's like not to talk for a month???????????????GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.HA.i can whisper,but noone can understand and it hurts.
i'll just be in the hospital overnite and it will be here,not Houston.
i'll get fixed up soon enough.it feels so good to do normal stuff again...............thanks for waiting for me.i missed you too....Anniepoo
How pretty and festive! I love fall decorating! :) Great job!
ReplyDeleteRoeshel
hi lisa,
ReplyDeletewhat a festive little harvest you have assembled! pretty!
happy fall!
xo
You know I love all the color!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Hey Lisa, glad you stopped by. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Heidi
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell, my dearie...you've quite a collection of wonderful autumn things! It looks so cozy and homey! I can almost smell the cinnamon spice candles burning. I'm soooo ready for the fall weather.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Spencer
Hi, Lisa,
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you have wonderful autumn decorations. Loved looking at them all, and it really put me in the mood for fall. Sending autumn blessings your way and thank you for stopping by for a visit today. Vicki
Lisa, Your house looks so festive.. I really do love fall and most of all, love the warm colors.. The only thing is I'm not looking forward to the cold months.. I really dislike winter..Anyway, hope all is well with you..Be back soon..
ReplyDeleteSTephenie
All your fall decor looks wondrful!!!1 I wish I had mine out! I haven't even started! Did you finish your pulling the buckets out yet?
ReplyDeleteState Fair!!!!What fun.
Have a great week!
Candy and Teddy bears! I'm on my way!
ReplyDeleteYou are all ready! I love that little covered turkey dish! I will be watching the Good Wife tonight--we'll see ! ps-thanks for letting me know about the pet parade!
ReplyDeleteHi thank you for stopping over today at my blog, what a wonderful visit. I thank you for your kind words about the new design, I figured some Halloween decor would be fun.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Blessings,
Heidi
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing all your fall decorations and all your cute teddy bears.
Thank you for visiting me and your very kind words.
Hugs
Carolyn
I love all your Fall goodies, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteI just love those "vintage" Halloween cards! What a cute idea for decorating!
Have a wonderful day!
Looks Great! Looks like your in the fall spirit!
ReplyDeleteLove that your bears are dressed for the season! Happy fall!
ReplyDeleteLove the bear collection. Everything looks great.
ReplyDeleteHappy Fall
Elizabeth
Come get your button cuz you've been featured.
ReplyDeleteCheri
Wow!!! You are most definitely ready for fall. This year I am totally into acorns.
ReplyDelete