Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Give Away arrived!!

I told you all about all the give aways I won well this one arrived safe and sound
even treats for the puppies!!

AND a special surprise!!!!! Filled with the best goodies!


THANKS Debi!!
We all loved it all!!
Then the next day I got this...

It is just as fabulous as it looks!! It was ment for my table. I know you were thinking that when you saw my table! hehehe

Thanks LillySue!!!

THEN...

I just Love BJ's creations!! I have 2 others (i need to share those) and this is very special!!
Thanks BJ!!
BTW BJ has her creations up for sale visit her!!

I am blessed to have such a great group of blog friends that grows daily and these are just the cherry on top!! I'm very sorry it took me so long to get this post done it's been started for awhile and the pics were holding me up!
Hugs,Lisa

17 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Thanks for stopping by Country Wings in Phoenix today for Pink Saturday. I can't remember the last time I have had so much fun. This is going to be addicting, I can feel it now. Love your winnings. You hit the jack pot. The spoon is absolutely precious with the little eggs. I will be checking back and hope you will stop by my BLOG again soon. Sending "Country Hugs" from Country Wings in Phoenix, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very very cute! I love winning giveaways it makes my whole month LOL.

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How come you get so many giveaways!!?? No fair!!! :))

    Happy Father's Day to all the dads in your life!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Lisa! That shade of Pink on the cake holder is just so yummy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lucky you, what lovely gifts to receive. The cake holder is gorgeous and the little filled glass jar looks intriguing, can't quite see what's in there!
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so lucky and what gorgeous prizes too!!!!
    Love the pink cake tin!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lovelies that you received all the way around. I love them all. (how sweet that there were treats for the furbaby.)
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Lisa,
    Love all your treasures you have one!

    That sewing basket is adorable, and so many goodies inside!!

    And that cake cover, it is so perfect with you cute little table scape!!

    And the nest thingy, well it is just so sweet! It must have been made with a lot of love. =0)) (funny me)

    Such a nice post. Thank you.

    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Sunday Lisa!

    Whew....you have GOT TO BE the LUCKIEST gal in Bloglandia. Could it be because you're just so darn sweet that all these prizes just keep coming your way??? I think so!

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun that you won sooooo many give a ways! Congrats and thanks for sharing! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your winnings!! You received some very lovely items. I love the pink cake tin :) Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Pink Saturday on Sunday. What a very sweet post that was! Hope your day is full of love and happiness.

    xJ
    MaidenShade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You lucky girl! I love opening mail packages. Enjoy!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, thank you so much for stopping by. Beautiful Pink Saturday post and how pretty that basket is that you won. Lucky girl!
    Lovely blog!
    Bless you, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. look at you, little lucky lisa! how super fun! enjoy it all, sweetie. swoon!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your giveaway wins! That basket is adorable! So, you're the one who won the darling vintage cake plate! I entered that one, too! Congrats to you! It looks like it went to a good home. Enjoy all your fabulous prizes! :)

    ReplyDelete