Hi Lisa, Just dropping by for the first time ~ very sweet place you have here! Lovely bears but I really love your dogs! Thank you for visiting my place and leaving your comment! Kindly, ldh
I have collected bears also over the years. They are up on the shelves Robert built around my garden room walls. He built three shelves just a few feet under the slanted roof. (This was a patio at one time.) So I have them perched up there where my doggies can't shred them! Brenda
How cute! I have some bears from Boyds :) Love em.
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Allison
So cute bears, and so many!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you received your prize.
Thanks for letting me know.
blessings,
Barbara Jean
You have an adorable collection, they all look so soft and regal!
ReplyDelete♥ Teresa
Hi Lisa, Just dropping by for the first time ~ very sweet place you have here! Lovely bears but I really love your dogs! Thank you for visiting my place and leaving your comment!
ReplyDeleteKindly, ldh
Awwwww!
ReplyDeleteI have collected bears also over the years. They are up on the shelves Robert built around my garden room walls. He built three shelves just a few feet under the slanted roof. (This was a patio at one time.) So I have them perched up there where my doggies can't shred them!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Oh, I love your teddy bears! They look so sweet. I have a teddy bear collection too.
ReplyDeleteThere are all so adorable. Look at their cute little faces.
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful collection of bears!! Laurie
ReplyDeleteso cute! they all have such sweet little faces.
ReplyDeletexo
Such lovely bears Lisa!
ReplyDeleteWe have a real steif bear at the shop right now!! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI cannot resist a bear - there is just something about them! My husband gave me a tiny one to have with me out here in California. I named her Chloe.
ReplyDeleteOh so many bears, and how adorable.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and thanks for the 'bear' hugs.
Barbara Jean