Just a QUICK note.... Rented this tonight and I LOVED IT!! Inkheart! Very good if you love the great old books! It pulls LOADS of them in. Very quick and sweet story! If you get it let me know what you think!! Hugs, Lisa
Thanks for the tip..I'll have to check it out tomorrow!
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Birthday Bash Reminder July 1st - Baby Photo July 2nd - Movie Star Party Official Guest List Posted at Timeless Things. See You There!! Deanna :D
Thanks for the tip..I'll have to check it out tomorrow!
ReplyDelete¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
Birthday Bash Reminder
July 1st - Baby Photo
July 2nd - Movie Star Party
Official Guest List Posted at Timeless Things.
See You There!!
Deanna :D
We loved this movie and will be adding it to our Christmas wish list. My kids read the books and loved them too!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~LillySue
Cool! It's one of the Netflix movies I have for this weekend!
ReplyDelete: )
Julie