I'm beginning my series with Barbara Jean of Treasures from the Heart!
Not only is she a SUPER sweet person she is extremely talented. You should follow her blog for just a week to see how her treasure hunts turn into items you cannot live without!!! I followed her for awhile and then she came up with these:
Well I had to have them and I commented I wanted them and a short week later I got a box of the greatest treasures!! She has things all teh time and even has a selling blog now Treasures from the Heart Gift Shop That has the BEST treasures!!! Visit daily she adds stuff all the time.
She also has lots of giveaways I won this one!

She also sent a sweet handmade card! I think she's giving one of those away now so go visit her!
Look back Next week for my next Artist of the week!
Hugs,Lisa
ps PLEASE join us for a Junk Party on Thursday!
Well being musical these are just the sort of thing I would like as well. Very nicely made.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa for adding my Dad to your prayer list.
I just found her this morning myself! So that's really an odd coincidence. But really, is anything odd in Blog Land?
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Her stuff is very creative and lucky you, you won a giveaway of hers recently! I think this is a great idea, can't wait to see who you feature next!
ReplyDeleteI can see why you chose her as Artist of the week, just about to check out her blog!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Beki xxx
p.s look forward to seeing who you choose next week as you obviously have fabulous taste xxx
Love her stuff, I'm going to have check out her blog right now. I love anything associated with music. What treasures.
ReplyDelete♥ Teresa
cute cute stuff...love those nests!
ReplyDeletechasity
Lisa~ What a great idea...I LOVE to see other artist's work! I am already signed up for the Junk Party.
ReplyDeleteBlessings~LillySue
Very cool idea!!
ReplyDeletehi lisa,
ReplyDeleteyes - i remember seeing these and they are awesome. i am going to check out her site.
how nice of you to share her work in this post!
xo
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteThank you for such kind words.
I am so blessed and humbled that you would feature my bird nests on your blog, and name me your first featured artist of the week!
I do not even know what to say, but thanks,
you have made my day, week, month and year!!
I'm excited to see who is on here next week.
thanks again, and blessings,
Barbara Jean
PS Thank you too for posting my blog shop address. Have nests to post tonight!! =0))
Barb is sooo talented! I just love everything she makes and she's such an amazing thrifter!
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Allison
Awww....look at those sweet little blue eggs.... :))
ReplyDelete