Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life as I know it

Hi I am not dead just no internet which is close. Winking smile Ok baaadd joke. Sad smile

I am slowly getting my Christmas put away, but my boxes are across town at my mother’s so I still have my tree up!!

The Valentine is slowly creeping out and I will show pictures when I get them on my computer Winking smile left the camera at home so I got nothin’

Vintage Valentine Girl sewing with kitty

I have purchased a few little goodies to update my bedroom and it is looking more cute.

I hope you are all well and please know I really miss all of you. I get small glimpses at your new posts and yearn to visit visit visit!!!

Vintage Valentine girl sewing with kitty inside

I only have about an hour a week at a local book shop to look and not always if I don’t get a plug or the internet doesn’t work Sad smile

ENOUGH GRIPPING!!

Life is really going well things are working out better at work and my new roommate is working really well, probably the best one I’ve ever had. I get to enjoy my family from a far and they too are getting better themselves! All is looking shiny for 2011!

I will be back with pictures and will feel up to doing more as the days get longer and I don’t want to go to bed at 8 pm!

Can’t wait to get all caught up with everyone!

Hugs, Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Hello stranger :-) :-) :-~) long time no see here. Greeted first by me :-) :-) :-)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to having you back regularly! ...glad to hear you off to a great 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i feel your pain about the internet! i finally have a computer to use but we had to remove a bunch of viruses from it:( i just need to figure out how to install my printer; since thats where my memory card for my camera goes into!! cant do a good blog post without that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hellloooo!!! I was just thinking of you and wondering how it was going! lol, must have ESP!!!!
    I miss you!
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Lisa my Team Jacob/Taylor friend!

    That is a very cute card- inside and out! I miss you so much and can't wait until you're back! Glad the new roomie is working out and yeah, distance is good!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa...it is so good to see you on here again!! In some ways I wish our tree was still up..I miss the pretty lights...we still have them on our bushes outside (clear lights) and I almost...turned them on tonight... Should have since it's lightly snowing...just sure that would look pretty...smile...

    Glad 2011 is looking bright for you!!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    PS Love your new background and banner..smile...

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear you are doing well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi lisa,

    happy that your new year is off to a nice start!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,
    It's good to see that you are alive and well! Glad the room mate is working out!
    Take care.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa! I'm glad to hear all is well in your neck of the woods. Maybe you should just leave your tree up until next year! Hope to hear from you soon and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lisa! Hope the New Year finds you well. Thanks for the comment about our sweet new puppy Elle. Sorry to hear you are having computer issues. NOTHING WORSE! HUGS!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete