I was visiting today and my sweet friend LeAnn @ The Old Parsonage has made herself a new calendar/planner for next year, click her link to see it, super cute! It made me think about a post.
How do you plan, computer, palm pilot, iSomething?
I use my phone if I need an alarm to not forget something and I went for sometime when I was doing a lousy job of remembering anything! When I forgot to pay some bills that really stunk!!
So I have a planner, buy refill every year, I just wasn’t using it. So back in June when the school year planners were out at Barnes & Noble (yes them again) I got this!
I keep it in this book cover, a Vera Bradley and it holds all my fun stuff to be at hand.
I can find all my important papers just fine in here!
I even have the current week marked and the Saturday’s I work, also Molly’s meds they are every other day and I can so easily forget so now I can just check! Got to give that tonight ;)
I also have addresses and ALL my computer passwords in here, why we have sooooo many passwords I will never know. I guess it necessary but really annoying at times!
So how do you plan? Do you have a great electronic gadget, or are you a pen and paper girl?
Hugs, Lisa
I think you are quite a bit more organized than I am. One of my dad's favorite sayings was, "Make a plan!" I'm definitely a pen and paper kind of gal....when I'm not just using my noggin.
ReplyDelete: )
Julie M.
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteLove your planner ~ I am a pen and paper girl, like seeing things written down, more than on the computer.
Hugs
Carolyn
Just discovered your charming blog.
ReplyDeleteI am an iphone kinda of girl. keep everything in there (contacts, calendar, shopping list...etc) ... except for my million passwords.
Will be following your blog
A bientot!
hi honey!
ReplyDeleteready? believe this or not, i cannot live without my regular ol' calendar and pencil, it sits on my kitchen counter by the phone! i'm just lost without it.
i may as well stick a post-it to my forehead because i can be so scatter-brained at times! ;)
you have the cutest planner and cover... i have actually tried the calendar on my phone and laptop, but i still have to transfer everything in writing. so why bother entering all that info. electronically? silly, i guess.
have a great night!
HUGS!
christina
ox
Hi Lisa! I'm a paper and pencil (not pen) girl myself. As a teacher, I have a lesson plan book that I keep track of everything in during the school year. I've found at home that I like to have a desktop planner with a month per page to keep track of appointments and plans with friends. My husband and his employees swear by the calendar apps on the iphone, but I don't see myself going there. I love your little book and the sweet bag!
ReplyDeleteHas to be pen paper, I also have a school planner!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
B xxx
Cute planner and cover, Lisa! Have you considered buying B&N stock? ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a mental planner unless it involves numbers- then I have to write it down on the wall calendar. Years ago, I said, "I couldn't live without my planner!" Now, I don't even have one. How weird is that? I much more relaxed- that's for sure but now that we're with the boys again, things are busier and I've been thinking maybe a planner will be in order again. ♥
That's very pretty, Lisa! With all the time I spend on the computer, I actually keep a day planner from Country Living right here on my desk to write things down by hand. The real old fashioned way!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
I have a sticky thing on the side of the fridge :-) Sometimes it falls off. :-) x x x
ReplyDeleteoh, I need to learn how to organize, I have an appointment book, but I think I threw it away, so now I am just winging it...ahhhhhhhhh
ReplyDeletePen and paper all the way. I have a small pocket calender and I also tack things to my cork board.
ReplyDeleteI also have a book I keep ALL those darn passwords in!
hey girl
ReplyDeleteall new look here since i have been around. (not much time for blogging these days. doing minimal posts and visiting). Life just got too busy!
My planing method? do not have one, but going to hang around you and LeAnn, and hope it rubs off. =)
hugs and blessings
barbara jean
Hi, Lisa, sweet friend,
ReplyDeleteI have never used a planner. I don't really know why. Must be my personality, just don't want to mess with writing things down. Although, I do make grocery lists and notes of things that I need to remember to do. Just don't use a planner as such. If there is something I need to remember to do during the day, such as go by the cleaners, etc., I tie a ribbon on my steering wheel and that reminds me. Crazy, I know!! Hey, I am almost sixty. Loved this interesting post and your planner is cute as can be. Have a happy weekend!! Vicki p.s. Your cute pin cushion makes me smile every time I see it.
Hello Lovely, I have missed you too :) Golly girl you are so organized I need to be more like you and how cute is your planner and that book cover. I guess I'm a bit of both pen and paper and computer and phone...i need all the help I can get...hehe
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful day!
hugs
Melly:)
Oh very good question Lisa. I would have to say I use our computer for sure.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, ~Melissa :)
Hi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is such a cute planner and VB book cover is perfect for it!
I have tried every method of "planning". I just need to stick with one method! LOL
i have no sense with any gadget. i rely on a notebook, pen, sticky notes on my computer. it works for me. rose
ReplyDelete