Hi Lisa, You are so lucky to find the issues...where I live it is just about impossible to find them anywhere. I so love the Stampington publications....my BIG NEWS is that I am in the new Somerset Home! Happy day! xojanis
Ha Ha, you must have been peeking in my room because I bought these same magazines last week and intended to post about them Tuesday! AAAHHH, magazine love! :)
Two of our local Kansas artists are in WBC this time! My friends, Debbie and Amy. I haven't seen it yet, but have been to both of their offices/studios. I'm interested in seeing how they look in the magazines!
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteboy do I hope I can go to town soon and get these issues for myself. And then find a comfy place to take them all in.
hugs
Have fun! ♥
ReplyDeletearen't magazines FUN!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky to find the issues...where I live it is just about impossible to find them anywhere. I so love the Stampington publications....my BIG NEWS is that I am in the new Somerset Home!
Happy day!
xojanis
I picked up Artful Blogging yesterday. I didn't see the last magazine you have.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
I have never heard of Artful Blogging. I will be keeping an eye out for it.
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Gwen
Lisa..Have a blessed week!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Gert
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI can see you are going to have a good weekend, with the lovely magazines ~ enjoy!
Hugs
Carolyn
Oh no, I'm addicted to magazines! lol These look awesome - will be keeping my eye out for them. Thanks for the head's up!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to thank you for stopping by tonight and taking the time to comment. I'm a tad nervous so the support is so appreciated! ;)
Have a great weekend!
Roeshel
Lisa they look so nice! I love all the ideas and pretty photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday wishes sweet friend!
~Melissa :)
These do look very enjoyable to read. I've never picked one up. I'll have to one day soon. Thanks for inspiring!
ReplyDeleteNever read 'em.......
ReplyDeletelots of love AMIE SOTO BLOSSOM :-) x x x
Ha Ha, you must have been peeking in my room because I bought these same magazines last week and intended to post about them Tuesday! AAAHHH, magazine love! :)
ReplyDeleteTwo of our local Kansas artists are in WBC this time! My friends, Debbie and Amy. I haven't seen it yet, but have been to both of their offices/studios. I'm interested in seeing how they look in the magazines!
ReplyDelete