Sunday, June 13, 2010

In my next life

In my next life I will live some where I can walk to everywhere I need to go.

img_1546.thumbnail

A brownstone in a big city would be fun,

But

finchingfield1

a small English village would really suite me best

I could walk or ride my bike

2209060

to the Bakery

jews-ireland-bretzel-bakery

There would need to be a Butcher too

PWO2100

meat pies, yummmm

A produce stand

leh11

Fun specialty shops with local flare

image-27-large

and no doubt a book store

jolly_olde_bookstore_small

I would be in heaven♥

rosehill_cottage

Even in the winter I would be happy here♥

Do you have an alternate life you would enjoy living?

Happy Dreams,

Hugs, Lisa

23 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I am SO with you! Wouldn't that be the best! Hope you have a super week Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. were on the same page yes yes to it all!!
    hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my alternate life my family owns 100 acres of farm land and ALL our immediate family members live there. ALL my loved ones are still alive and we are very close and help each other. We make a living from the land. I live in a house with a breezeway down the middle like many of the old homes use to have. I have 6 children (3 boys and 3 girls) and I am a homemaker but I also work beside my husband when needed. Everyone is very happy there. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to visit that life and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would move to a big city and live in a super high rise BUT I'd have my cute little cottage in some small country town that I could go to when I needed to get away.
    Ahhh to dream!

    Lyssie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would want to live in the house Diane Keaton's character in Baby Boom lived in....minus the problems. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one looks pretty good to me, too! I would like to live in Scotland in the summer. Preferably a place like St. Andrews. But I actually love St. Augustine as we have a very pedestrian friendly downtown, and it's not far to drive to the grocery store, etc.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, as a child, when I first started talking, I would tell people I was from a small town in Germany whose name I don't know how to spell! I was an interesting child! :) In spite of that, I've no interest in Germany...

    Let's see...my alternate life would be so opposite from yours. I'd love to "man' one of the fire towers in the wilderness! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like our fantasy lives run parallel to each other! I definitely picture myself living in a small English village too! And all of the little shops are within walking distance, and I can pop into the pub for lunch, dine on fish and chips and catch up on all the local gossip. Return home to my little stone cottage, with a lovely garden and a couple of kittens frolicking in that garden. Hey, we can dream, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. um, will you take me with you?? lol! i would love to live is paris, walk the streets and speak french all day long... maybe my kids would listen to me THEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in the process of trying to live my "alternate" life. I moved to some acreage. It is not the same as I had envisioned it, but still better than where I was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lisa...I would love to join you or maybe just spend time at the lakes, to watch people on the lake, maybe fish a little or take a ride in a boat to cool off on a 'hot' day. Winter we could watch the winter weather out our window!!!

    Have a blessed day in reality....

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think a small English village would be wonderful. Or a small town in the USA in the 1950's. I always say I should've been a Mummy in the 50's.

    Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like my perfect life, too!

    Have a wonderful Tuesday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lisa,

    I love all the things, you love.
    Isn't the house in the snow lovely.

    I hope that you are having a great week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would live in a small village in France that is onlt 40 mi. from the next largest city. loved your description and photos. rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha, ha, ha, ha.... hey Lisa................
    the grass is always greener :-)

    Use the pics I sent you ! ...... :-)
    x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will just go with you. What fun neighbors!

    love,kelee

    ReplyDelete
  18. In my alternate life I live in Mitford and we are all (my real family) part of the fabric of that wonderful and sweet little town. Do you know Father Tim and the Mitford books? They are some of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  19. may i go with you??? we'd have a ball!
    oxox
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, I see myself in a small cabin near water.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to be your neighbor where ever your dreams take you...those are lovely places. Thanks for your sweet comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Lisa! Now that is a wonderul vision of goodness! Sweet and quint!!!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete