Friday, February 5, 2010

It’s Pink Saturday, Valentine

Here we are again for another great installment of Pink Saturday!

Valentine’s Day is a week from tomorrow! How this year is speeding away!

I got ready a few weeks ago here are some Valentine goodies!

100_0750

My vintage vignette

 

100_0752 

My shelves have had a bit of Valentine fluff.

100_0751   

Ok this is a mess but there are all my sweet Valentine goodies! Notice the big bag of Jelly Bellies. They are tutti-frutti I am addicted to these things!!! My pink card stock is waiting for a project and the pink paint is for the box that will probably not be made in time for Valentines Day this year. I’ll try. Maybe I’ll have it for next week.

I found a few new pink goodies today

100_0753

Love them even more in PINK!

100_0755

New thumb drive to move my pictures to my new computer.

100_0754

Cute shopper from Barnes & Nobles

I think it says it all!

Happy Pink Saturday! Please visit Beverly@HowSweetTheSound  for all the best in Pinkness!

Hugs, Lisa

31 comments:

  1. loving ALL your gorgeous pinks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lisa, I love your Valentine vignettes!! They make me smile just looking at them. I love to celebrate this very special holiday!! Happy Pink Saturday to you and have a lovely weekend, my friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, what sweet and fun pinks, I loved all your pretty things,the hankies and that little red and white dress. And ummmm, the candy looked so good,I helped myself to one,well,okay it was two pieces. Next week, I'll have the refreshments for us..:)
    Happy Pinks..have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa!

    lots of fun pinks happening! Okay, since you are nibbling on the jelly Belly's I am snatching up those M $ M's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having lots of Valentine fun! Cute stuff! I'm just loving all the hearts and flower stuff this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday! Love the cute little red and white crochet dress! We are open today if you are out and about!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lisa I just love your Valentine's Day goodies! I was at B & N yesterday and saw that bag! I almost purchased it!

    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need one of those pink flash drives! so cute! You're definitely prepared with lots of great goodies for Valentines! Happy Pink SAturday! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa! Oh, my, you have had some snow. But, you took the time to get a new computer! While my husband was on his trip this week, I watched lots of QVC all night long! Didn't buy anything, but caught up on things like everyone else who has stores and just window shops. I bet you will love your new pc power!

    You have a wonderful collection of pink items all ready for Valentine's Day. I am in love with the Apronology magazine just from your pics.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful pinks, Lisa! Thank you for sharing them with us and Happy Pink Day to you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all. Happy Pink Saturday. Have a great weekend. Stop by anytime. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa! LOVE your valentine vignette! LOVE how you lined the spot with pretty hankies like that too. I like that idea for some shelves I have HERE! I also LOVE your new shopping bag too, so gee.. I might have to do some shopping!.. SOMETIME anyways! I will be busy today whipping up some goodies for Superbowl Sunday! (0; Go Colts! Enjoy your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa...Thanks for visiting my blog and best of luck in my giveaway!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa, I love when you take pictures of your home. I see so many good things that I would love to have. LOL Have fun this weekend. Maybe you'll find time to paint that box. It sounds like everyone will be staying inside!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Pink Saturday Lisa.
    Lovely pink Valentine's
    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of your fun pinks, Lisa! You hit the jackpot with fun Valentine's things!

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your Pinks. Happy Pink Saturday. Don't forget to visit me. It is your only chance to enter my giveaway.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Lisa,
    It's FUN to peek at your treasures on your shelves!! I see some sweet little chicks and ducks!!! and of course some Chocolate!!!
    Have fun creating.
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Valentine's stuff looks so cute! I don't have hardly anything to decorate for Valentines with. Maybe I need to go shopping! Happy Pink Lisa and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great PINKS Lisa!!
    What time approx. will you be at SuzAnna's tomorrow? I'm thinking of stopping by too and perhaps, at long last, we'll bump into each other. That would be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You got some pinks going on there! I love the pink thumb drive - who woulda thunk it? And your background is sweet - thanks for coming by my blog. Enjoyed your post. See ya next time! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous Valentine collection and so beautifully arranged on your equally GORGEOUS blog!!! Wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lisa: You are so wonderful to take time to pray for me. I want to thank you so much. You are a special lady. Your Valentines look so pretty. I wish you all the love you desire. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful ps post! You have lots of adorable VDAY stuff!

    Mind if I ask what the Brides Book is about? I collect wedding memorabilia.

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  25. What gorgeous pink goodies!!! I love the little doll in the corner of the picture, she looks adorable!!! I am off for a couple days, hope to get some work done!!! Maybe make a Valentine or two!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Lisa!

    Lots of great stuff! Those pink doilies are ready fro your creativity!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Lisa!

    Oh my goodness girl...........you have a boatload of pinks there.......haven't ever tried those jelly bellys, but I think I may have to!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can not believe that AMIE SOTO BLOSSOM was down on the list at number 27 / or possibly 29.........by the time I have typed this and she has woken up x x x
    As always just called to let you know Soggibottom has passed by x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Pink Saturday, Lisa! Love all your sweet pinks! The valentines cards are too adorable! Love the shelf vignette!

    My pink post is late today; that dang post scheduler! I'll get it right one day ha!

    Hope you can still stop by for a visit!

    Have a lovely Pink weekend!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Pink Saturday Lisa. Your valentines are so sweet. I do love those vintage valentines. I so remember giving out valentines when I was young and in school. (1950's) Who knew to keep those many sweet cards. I adore the Victorian ones even more.

    I am a day late with my visiting as my net was down AGAIN, sigh!

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete