Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowed In…

100_0735
Here is Big brother 2 and cupcake walking from their house across the street to mine yesterday afternoon. It was sweet to see the little pink jacket in the snow!
I’m all set though
100_0721
And the dogs really don’t mind the snow
100_0726
In this picture the snow was not covering the stairs yet. But they jump right out the door when it opens!
Snowed in but I think I’ll be ok!
Hugs, Lisa

19 comments:

  1. I don’t live in the snow and when I see lovely pictures like yours I think it would be nice for at least one winter to experience all the winter white….....
    Thank you for entering my Giveaway !!! Good luck…
    Hugs,
    Mo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute the kids and the dogs. We are snowed in too, but I see the sun shining so the snow will be melting soon.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa! That much snow in NC? Incredible! I bet kids are so thrilled with it though. Stay warm!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're snowed in and cozy! It helps when you have furry friends to cuddle up with and some good magazines to read!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet picture! Ya'll are getting all of our snow. I live in the mountains and we've hardly had any this year.

    Enjoy the rest of you weekend!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photo of the kids, Lisa!! I would make a copy and put that one in a Christmas ornament of some sort!.. As for the weather my way?.. It's not so much the snow as the temperatures that are not agreeing with ME! I stayed in as much as I could, but I still have to bring the dog out, and I still had to get my grocery shopping done.. There's just no avoiding it, so I'm wearing layer upon layer upon layer THIS weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah poor Lisa, poor dogs, they haven't got their boots on....the little pink blob stands bless her.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, with that reading material, I think you're a-okay.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa!

    that first picture of the brother and sister walking throught the snow is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. enjoy those cozy times inside with the kids and the pups :)
    chasity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa,

    What a sweet photo of the children walking through the snow.
    Glad that the dogs do not mind the snow and you look set with all the magazines to keep you happy.

    Stay warm
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snowed in, with a stack of magazines! Grab a cup of hot cocoa and it's sounds like a little piece of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think if the power stays on and you don't have to go to work, there's no place I'd rather be than snowed in with my pups and some good magazines (and good food of course). Enjoy ~ I'm jealous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a winter wonderland! Call me crazy, but if it's got to be winter, I like to look at snow instead of brown grass! Hope you got lots of inspiration from those magazines!
    Happy Monday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!...looks like you got alot of snow! But, it looks like you're set with those pretty magazines to keep you busy. Snuggle up and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stay warm, Lisa! It's always so pretty, isn't it?

    Warm hugs,
    Spence

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lisa: Those pictures are so cute. It looks like fun to be snowed in. Hope it is! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lisa, snowed in is quite spread out isn't it? We are still pretty immobile here. Our puppy is not that happy in the snow. Our daughter picked this weekend to bring our grands to see snow. Perfect timing. Your pups are so cute.

    I hope you get out soon.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh look at little cupcake! Too cute and what a good big brother! Yes, I am having a serious case of snow envy .

    ReplyDelete