My sweet Casey
She is my first pet on my own.
My baby is 13! She is doing well for an old girl! She is the perfect dog for me.I got so lucky when I found my sweetie as the pet of the day on our local tv news. She and her sister were the only two females and they plus the runt of the litter were the only ones with short hair. I was advised to get a shepherd mix ( Australian Shepherd) and to get a female. So since the other was black and white and looked just like my mom's dog I got Casey.
She has been my best friend and constant companion for 13 years this Halloween. She is the best dog in the whole world. (ignore any complaining , fussing I may do about her) and is as devoted to me as I am to her.
Best Dog in the Whole World!
My Spunky Fred.
He is a handme down form a handme down
He really would love a deaf old lady to live with that would let him bark and eat 24/7
My baby Molly
She (as were my other 2) is a rescue.
I decided I wanted a Yorkie, and was searching, no way I could afford a breeder one and would take a mix but she ended up being the one I found that I could get. She is the perfect Yorkie for me. I was lucky. I have since tried to figure out WHY I thought I wanted a Yorkie, BUT if I had to get one so was the one for me! She has very few teeth left but since she is pushing 11 pounds I don't think it is stopping her from eating. hehehe
I did these pictures to put in a frame I won in my first blog giveaway (well 1st win). And they worked so well. I have a few sets printed because they came out too big to fit the frame. I'm very pleased and hope you all enjoy visiting my babies!
Hugs, Lisa
All your furr babies are sweet. But, Casey stole my heart. My Reba is 12 1/2 years old too. So, us old gals gotta stick together. Hee Hee. Thanks for noticing my new Halloween socks from my post. You are the only one to notcie them. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI enjoying seeing other gals beloved pets :)
ReplyDeleteScout was our rescue and he was the one we had to put down in May :( still miss him...
What fun to decorate those jars with labels and black lids...
Deb :)
Cute pets Lisa!! Nice decorated jars also. Looks like you been having fun. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
I love your furbabies! You're so lucky to be able to have dogs! I always had a dog, growing up. Unfortunately I can't have one now, because my husband doesn't like dogs. Can you imagine?! And my daughter is allergic to them. So I always jump at the chance to dogsit for friends and neighbors! That way I can get my dog fix!
ReplyDeleteHi, Lisa,
ReplyDeleteYour babies are very sweet and beautiful! Thank you for rescuing them and giving them a home!! I think your blog looks wonderful. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!! Blessings to you! Vicki
Such sweet pictures of the little ones. Our pets surely are a joy. One of my kitties is asleep on my lap right now. Boy, how we need that "unconditional" love!
ReplyDeleteDebra
What fun to learn about your babies! I think it's great they were rescue dogs and I know you spoil them rotten! Give them cuddles for me!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your babies fill your days with love, Lisa! ♥
ReplyDeleteYour babies are so cute, and each one has such personality!!!! I wish that some day I can have a yellow lab, I want to name her Sadie.... the Dutchman says no dogs until one of us is home full time, poohie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will just enjoy all your stories about your babies in the mean time!!!! Hehhe.... they really are sweet!
Hugs,
Margaret B
Oh,I do love your babies and enjoyed seeing them,Lisa. I'm so glad they have such good lives with you. Fred cracks me up. Molly looks like my kinda girl but your Casey(hope I got her name right) looks so sweet,too. We do love our fur-children,don't we?
ReplyDeleteGive them scritchies for me, okay? Thank you~
Oh Casey is just adorable!! And so are the others!! My beloved German Shepherd, Charlie, has been gone for a year now and I still miss him.
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa, they are so, so sweet! Dogs are the best friends, aren't they? And the fact that you rescued them makes them even more special and even more devoted to you.
ReplyDeleteCudos for you for adopting a rescue!! Rescues make the best, most loving pets! We lost our dear Poodnah (I know, funny name) last year. She was eighteen! We miss her so much. It's amazing how attached you can become to your pet. I have 2 other spunky girls running around the house and 2 rabbits. Oh, and 2 kids, 2 crawfish, 1 hermit crab and a husband!!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Stephanie
Lisa, your babies are just adorable! Isn't it fun how they are just like people and have their own personalities and quirks? I just LOVE being a doggie mom!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Debi
they look wonderfully spoiled and happy!!!
ReplyDeletehave a blessed day~
chasity
They are beautiful. We had Mandy for over 16 years. She was the best. We still miss her. Sometimes I swear I can her walking in the hallway at certain times of the year. In fact when our Grandson was small he could see things. He saw her playing in yard one day and he did not know that she had died the a few days before that. We buried her in the corner of the yard and put a headstone that a dear friend had made for us. He pointed to her right where the stone was. He never even seen where the stone was.
ReplyDeleteWillow
From one dog lover to another - I LOVE seeing pictures of your babies!!! If we lived closer we could have a big playdate with the pups and the bloggers ~ ☺ I'm so glad you shared those ~ ♥
ReplyDeleteAw so glad to meet your sweet babies! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
Roeshel
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI tried to leave a message yesterday, but it did not seem to be working.
Just want to say your babies are just adorable and how lucky you are to have 3 sweeties.
Hugs
Carolyn
One's furbabies always makes me smile! And someone who loves and is good to them makes me smile as well! I'm so glad you found them and they found you. A match made in heaven! My Yorkies are porkers. Ten and twelve pounds at three years old!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Hi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteYour sweet family is, indeed made up of cuties!
And I see that you are in the Halloween spirit! Love your background...and your Halloween crafts!
Take care,
Laura
Lisa you must have a heart of gold. You babies are wonderfully lucky to have you in their lives. It takes someone special to rescue and animal and I'm glad that there is you!
ReplyDeleteHugs back my friend!
Leann
Yes, your babies really are cute. I have never been very fond of animals until my daughter bought Maya, her little 9 month old Yorkie and I am crazy about her. Since we don't have any grandchildren, Maya is one spoiled little dog. I very seldom go shopping that I don't look at doggie clothes and toys and we cannot go very long without seeing her. Now I understand how people get so attached to their pets and looking at your babies I can see that yours are loved very much. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Elizabeth
Hi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful pics of your babies... I really do know how much our pets mean to us, thank you for sharing your photos!
I'm actually feeling very sad on this end. One of our shepherds, Baron is 13 also and he's not doing well at all. Atrophy is setting in and he can barely walk, he's lost his strength and function in his hind-quarters. There's really not much we can do... he's been collapsing and he can't stay upright for very long. We may have to make a heart-wrenching decision in the next few weeks. He is definitely our baby and I can't even bear to think of losing him. I feel as though I'm in denial.
What a sweet and moving post... trust me, I can relate to the joy they bring and I do know how much you love them. We enjoy every minute, don't we?
Hugs!