Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday!

They're Back in all their Pinkness!!


That's right pink M&M's!! I don't know why but I swear they taste better than the regular ones!
But to get past I love a jar of Pink M&M's they are made for a reason. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


I have lost more people than I want to think about to cancer and I'm glad proceeds from these go to help!  So grab a bag or two and remember those who are fighting and those who fought.
I also have these cute candies!

I got these and the sweet candy cup it's in (well 6 of them) from Rose Petals and Rust it is Stephanie of Rose Petals and Rust's Lollishop! She's also my shout out for Pink Saturday friends to visit!! She's a sweetie and super fun to visit!
So as I was snapping pictures a few "pinkies" jumped in to have a pic made!


Silly Casey (big nose) she got too close to me so I only got her nose! Molly was posing sweet when I walked around the corner!! But she was trying to give Casey Kisses so she moved. Here is Molly again.


It would be a good shot if her eyes didn't look funny! Don't you love her face! She has an appointment for Monday to fix her crazy whiskers! I groom her but I cannot do a thing with her whiskers!
Hope you have tons of Pink fun today! Thanks to Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound for getting us all together for super Pink fun!



Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

25 comments:

  1. Happy Pinks to you and the sweet,sweet puppies. Hope your weekend is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure your doggies were in the mood to have their picture taken! They are darned cute though! I've never had the pink m&m's, I'll have to try them. Hope you have a great day and Happy Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa. So sweet and pretty.
    happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like that pink candy corn! too cute!

    casey is so cute! That's funny that she wants her picture taken! Our Lexi hates the camera and is afraid of it. Any head on shots that we have of her, she looks pitifully sad!

    Have a great week end, Lisa! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Lisa! I've never had pink M&M's but they sure look good! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with you, pink m&m's do taste better, and they can't be fatting because you are eating them for a good cause, right? thansk for the sweet comments about me! hope you have wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pinks you've found to share with us today. How nice they are edible. That pup sure is a cutie. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love M&M's, Lisa! Pink ones would definitely taste better. And how cute is Casey! I love Yorkies!

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey is so cute and sweet as can be. I agree with you, grab a bag and lets end this thing once and forall. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa,

    M&M's in PINK???!!!! I'll bet they taste better in pink.

    Happy Saturday!!!!

    xoxo Cori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Casey is adorable! I want to reach right through the screen and take her home!
    Have a wonderful pink weekend Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderfula and meaningful pink post Lisa. I can relate to this is many ways. Sigh. Thank you for sharing this.

    The MM's are so pretty in pink!

    Love your sweet puppies too! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Don't tempt me with those M & M's. Oh boy, they look good! What a cutie your doggie is! You know I'm a sucker for such a sweet dog photo! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know if I told you how much I love your new look, so here goes! It is so much fun to look at I just love it. Your sweet puppies are so cute. Have a great Pink Saturday! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa, I just love your new blog background for Halloween! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments and support. Your pups look so cute. They DO like their pictures being made. Now hide those M&M's because when they are around I just CAN'T stop!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Lisa, I too am featuring something each day for breast cancer month. My sister had breast cancer and suffered so much. she had early detection from a mammogram and has survived more than 5 years. The pink candy looks good. A great reminder.

    Your dogs are adorable. Thanks for your comment about our wee puppy. She will be up to 12 lbs. I too think 5 weeks is to young to take away from their mom and siblings. Ours will be 8 plus weeks.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Sweet Friend,
    Happy Pink Saturday.
    I wanted to take this time to THANK YOU for all the beautiful cards you have sent Amy. Your beautiful gestures of kindness to make her day brighter will always be remembered. I wish, being the one person, that has sent her the most cards,(not that it was ever a contest)could have seen her face every time mail call comes.
    I don't get around to everyone the way I wish I could but I want you to know, Lisa, we love and appreciate you.
    Angel Hugs
    Debbie
    I don't know if you remember, my son, Richie and his wife Megan, have 2 Yorkies...Nova and Izzie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Pink Saturday post and sweet blog, too. Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground so even thought this isn't Saturday I really needed a boost! Today you made me smile...

    All someone has to do is show me a dog and they have my vote for greatest blog of the year!

    Sorry, I didn't get to see everyone yesterday. I had important business. My 11 year-old grandson was playing football and he wanted Mimi to go to the out-of-town-last-of-the-season-game. THEY WON AGAINST AN UNDEFEATED TEAM! WOO-HOO! 35 - 17☺

    Hope the coming week blesses you with sunshine, happiness and good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lisa - Your blog gets cuter and cuter every time I'm here!!!!!!! I love your pups - they're almost as cute as mine! ha ha You know my Shih-tzu Annabelle has weird eyes in pictures too - kooky. But still adorable! OK, let's talk about your comment on my blog - I am so glad that I at least have your grandparents as non-Facebook friends! Are you just TOO funny or what!?? That cracked me up! Have a great weekend ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wouldn't the pink M&M's look so cute in an apothecary jar?! You could tie a pretty pink ribbon at the top and tuck a rose in the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok, I'm trying this again. I tried three times to leave a comment yesterday and it wouldn't let me, LOL Maybe this time...fingers crossed!

    Love your pink and your puppies are just tooooo precious! Thanks for visiting me my sweet friend, and for the birthday wishes!

    Back Porch Hugs and Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Lisa,

    Your puppies are adorable and loved seeing all your pink. I will have to look out for the pink M & M's. I do not think they are in the grocery shop here yet. Happy pink Saturday!

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omigosh...I have to get some pink M n M's now! Yum! Yum YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chocolate covered in pink! Why didn't I think of that?! Oh well, as long as they go for a good cause.

    Oh what precious babies I see!

    ReplyDelete