I spent most of today (sunday) fighting with my sisters camera to make a decent picture and then to get them off of it!!! SO luckily I also still had a HUGE list of Pink Saturday posts to read. What fun!!!! I've changed my blogs look at least 3 times and have a real Header now. Thanks to all the great free graphics on the blogs. How nice. I'm still stumped by added a few links to sites and CANNOT figure that one out. Luckily I have 2 computer geeks at work so I know before the end of the week I'll be up and running. Thanks to all that visited me and to all I was able to visit for sharing all the great and somtimes sad blogs. I'm truley in Love with Blogging! Have a Great Monday!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Wow what a weekend!
I spent most of today (sunday) fighting with my sisters camera to make a decent picture and then to get them off of it!!! SO luckily I also still had a HUGE list of Pink Saturday posts to read. What fun!!!! I've changed my blogs look at least 3 times and have a real Header now. Thanks to all the great free graphics on the blogs. How nice. I'm still stumped by added a few links to sites and CANNOT figure that one out. Luckily I have 2 computer geeks at work so I know before the end of the week I'll be up and running. Thanks to all that visited me and to all I was able to visit for sharing all the great and somtimes sad blogs. I'm truley in Love with Blogging! Have a Great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for stopping by.. and here are the places that you might get the faux pastries
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=faux+pastries&search_type=tag_title&order=&min=&max=&page=1
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5180455
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5680060
they have their own online shop apart from etsy.. may be you could try and ask..
thanks & have a great day!