Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My work space!

Ok don’t freak out I barely post twice a week and now two in one day!!

I was blog hopping and found this cool blog that is having a fun party!!

Kids napping I’m scrapping is hosting

Workspace Wednesday!

I have been rearranging and making room for all my goodies and the laptop in my room. I was excited to have a fun way to show it to you!

100_0952

Here is all my stuff, stuffed in the space I have,

Books, magazines, crafting, writing, bill paying, pencils, pens markers and really great finds I cannot hide.

100_0953I have planters, pink depression glass, baskets, boxes, shakers, milk glass, pretty up cycled cans, book ends from the dollar spot at Target, and I made my laptop fit!

100_0956

The printer is under the enamel top table I am using for a desk. Great Suzanna’s find. it is on my vintage suitcases that hold many crafting items. I keep everything anymore that might make a fun project.

My chair is a curbside cutie. It holds my purse which always needs a spot.

100_0955

Best part is this all sits in the middle of my great treasures. I have words and sayings that hang over me that inspire me.

Love, Believe, Delight, Create, Pray, Remember, Fabulous.

Good words to see everyday.

I have pretty candles and a lamp that keep me in the light and even though Pink is really here I have it all. This really is me. All of my things together in one spot.

I am happy here. I am glad I can spend time with you here!

Please join us for Workspace Wednesday!

Hugs, Lisa

 

Disclaimer: I really didn’t even have to move anything to take these pictures. Having the laptop here keeps me neat ;)

30 comments:

  1. How cool! You really have everythig you need right there girl! I love your desk chair! xo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, its lovely! Isn't it wonderful to be surrounded by the treasures that have meaning, makes your heart smile real big :)
    I love your space sweetie, and thank you for sharing it and sharing you :)
    hugs
    Melly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh - what's the pretty fabric/curtain in the background! fun to see your work space.

    you saw the playroom. today the girlie office ain't lookin' much better! LOL

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh that is a great chair! You do have lots of fun treasures... thank you for sharing us more about YOU. I like the suitcase for crafts idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a creative place to work from, Its so inviting...Love all your treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your workspace, Lisa!!! How wonderful to be surrounded by all your favorite things like this! I see some beautiful dolls, that adorable lampshade.. and are those salt-n-pepper shakers that are being used for storage containers of some sort?! CUTE!.. But I gotta tell ya.. I looked and looked for Waldo, and I just couldn't find him! (ha! ha! Just kidding!) LOVE that pretty chair! I think I need to paint MINE a prettier color now too! Fun post today! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great space, Lisa! :) I love your chair!
    I'm so glad to have you playing along! I'd love to have you again next Wednesday!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat, I love your space, Lisa! I love you surround yourself with your favorite things. That's great! And I'm glad you shared it with us! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,

    Your workspace is wonderful and I enjoyed having a peek at your house. The pink chair is pretty.

    Happy rest of the week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun to be surrounded by all your treasures and goodies...makes for a fun workspace! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Our laptops look similar. What kind is yours? Love your Pink chair! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's very important to be surrounded by things you love and that inspire when you write etc. My desk is full of books, pics and pens!! I do love your chair! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha Lisa, I just love looking at your pictures!!! You are such a collector, it takes me forever to look at all your gorgeous things.....I love it!!!
    I love the pink chair too!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa your space is so fun and adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. see Lisa, you took the plunge, shared your creative space and now I am here and following you! linked over from kid's napping blog!

    you have a mulititude of cute treasures to look at...your laptop barely fits...and that's just the way to do it! you go girl!!!! lol

    ciao bella
    thanks for sharing
    do come by and see me too! At
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  16. How on earth did you make your lap top fit :-)
    x x x :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you have all your treasures there! It looks like my desk a bit! I have to confess you have manages to squeeze in more goodies than me, I will have to take some lessons form you! Love the pink chair, I have a chair in my room I throw all my stuff on. I am constantly cleaning it off!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lisa!

    I just love your little creative space! That chair is fabulous.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lisa: I love what you did in your work room. I am going to look into your Work room Wednesday, it sounds like fun. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  20. G'eve, my friend ~ If you still want Sherry's address write me at my email & I'll share it ...
    blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com

    Have a lovely weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks great! A really pretty creative space - having a laptop certainly makes a difference!

    Have a lovely weekend, and thanks for commenting (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI LISA,
    I WAS JUST VISITING AROUND FOR PINK SATURDAY AND I WANTED TO DROP IN AND SAY HI. I LOVE YOUR DESK AND PINK CHAIR. I LOVE ALL THE THINGS ON YOUR DESK. I HAVE A CONTAINER THAT POWDER MILK COMES IN FOR KITTENS WHO HAVE NO MOTHER AND STILL NEED MILK (WE HAVE BOTTLE FED 2 NOW)...LEILA AMY'S FRIEND HAD DECORATED IT FOR AMY WHEN SHE WAS SICK TO HOLD HER INK PENS IN. I, LIKE YOU MUST SURROUND MYSELF WITH THINGS I LOVE.
    HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lisa,
    I see some pinks in there among all your treasures! Love your chair! Happy Pink Saturday, my friend, and wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great space to create in and filled with so
    many lovlies!!

    Great pink chair!!

    HPS!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovin' your workplace my friend! I'm head over heels for that PINK CHAIR! YUMMMEEEE!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lisa, It's great to be surrounded by the things that we love and inspire us, isn't it?! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Lisa,
    I LOVE YOUR WORKSPACE!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Lots of special treasures. I love peeking into other gals homes.
    Happy Weekend!
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow you are very organized and everything has its place looks great!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love what you've done with your space!You really have made it work for you and still made it all prettified;)

    ReplyDelete