Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have been….

Ok I’ll be honest I haven’t been doing anything!

288013_f260

Well I sleep too! hehehe

Actually the bunnies are keeping me busy

100_0874

They are multiplying! My mom has “bought” a few for me as I am not to “shop” during Lent. Hmmm I might do this every year! hehe

100_0862

There are chicks too. Lots of them!

Well I am getting ready for this

51O9M7WT6vL._SL500_AA300_

I have to rest up. They made the release on a Friday night/Saturday morning NOT on a Tuesday. For most this may be ok but for me I work Saturday and I’m off on Tuesday so it really is not good for me. Saturday is til noon and I get to nap before I go back in to take care of the boarding animals.

So I am resting, thinking up my Pink Saturday Post and I’ll work on the Woo-Hoo Wednesday Post.

Hugs, Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Your decorations are so cute, Lisa!!!

    I oreder my DVD to arrive by mail in case I couldn't go buy it or they ran out. I can't wait till it comes!!! Maybe *I'll* end up getting mine on a Tuesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lisa...what did you decide on the fabric/trim thing?

    Cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy resting, anticipating, and decorating!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ps Did I tell you that I'm having a giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all your bunnies,,,, I need to get in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Easter displays! Great idea to use your pretty hankies underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh, something came into the shop this week that I KNOW you would love. They are big oversized cards with puppies on them. But cute, fun, vintage dogs with hats and flowers and stuff. I am going to try an take a pic for the newsletter tomorrow! Soooo cute for Miss Pupylov

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that if my doggies had to be boarded (which I go NO WHERE so that doesn't have to occur), I would want you to be the one in charge of them. And that's sayin' a lot, girl!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa,

    Love your sweet new Easter blog header and rose background.
    Also your shelf full of bunnies and chicks are lovely.
    Enjoy the movie when you get to watch it and have a happy week

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you with all your Easter goodies on display, I just brought mine out, haven't done anything yet..... story of my life!!!! Ha ha....
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving me such kind a sweet words, I am so happy that I have the best friends ever!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  10. nothing wrong with being a couch potato from time to time:) i did that yesterday!!

    oooh loooove new moon! i preordered mine from target, didn't want to risk not getting a copy! lol


    love your bunnies! and giving up shopping for lent... so good!!! i MAYBE
    try that some time, hey... i said MAYBE! lol

    ReplyDelete