My computer has a virus and is not operational AT ALL. I am in hopes to reload windows and have a computer to use. We did have alot of baby pics that were not backed up that are lost. My hope is to have teh computer back by this weekend but if it isn't savable ( by my wonderful friend who is working on it for free) I will be unable to get another for quite some time. I miss you all and I am really sorry to all my Pink Saturday and Blue Monday friends that I did not get to visit. My last act on the computer was to link into this weeks Blue Monday! I hope to be up and running for Pink saturday. I just cannot ask alot from a full time working dad to HURRY my computer along.
Miss you
Hugs, Lisa
What a shame Lisa. That's happened to me too so I know how frustrating it is. I hope your friend is able to get the pictures back at the very least. Best wishes for a full (computer) recovery.
ReplyDeleteCathy
yikes...so sorry this happened. seems like a lot of viruses are going around right now. yuck
ReplyDeletechasity
What has happened to you is something that scares the mess out of me. My son, who knows computers very well, keeps warning me to never, ever open an attachment unless it has been virus scanned and I know who the person is who send me the email. I am so, so sorry your computer got infected. It must be horrible.
ReplyDeleteIf you get the chance, drop by my blog tomorrow. There's a little surprise for all of my animal friends.
I completely understand your panic at losing your pictures. I'm still learning how to back-up photos,and still don't have it down. I also use a Picasa picture program from the web and it recently lost 40 or so files of mine. Thank goodness my Mom had them in her files since we have a lot of the same pictures. Good luck with your computer crisis!
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa........I'm so sorry to hear about your 'puter. I've just been through that with mine. I, too, have a fella who works on mine for FREE! He took EVERYTHING off it and reloaded all the programs. I have an external hard drive that we loaded everything onto, but I can't figure out where all the stuff is that I moved back onto the computer. It's there somewhere, but I'm in a dither. When I got it back it had hardly anything on it so I'm confused. I hope your transition goes lots better than mine did. I will say, though, that it's sooooo fast now and doesn't get all bogged down.
ReplyDeleteBig TECHIE hugs and wishes for a quick 'puter recovery. (You just may be surprised. Sometimes they can restore everything you think you've lost).
Blessings,
Spencer
Virtual hugs. I hope your computer get's well soon!
ReplyDelete~Abby
I am thinking positive thoughts for you and your computer! I would be so lost without mine!! Good luck!!!!
ReplyDeletei see what you mean!i know you're miserable.my old one went down and wouldn't even come nack on.literally.i am NOT kiddig.i had over 1,000 pics on it.all lost........i had no idea,that could happen.
ReplyDeletewe'll wait for you.TRY to be patient.it's so hard.you want your puter NOW...................ANN